Bc beasters anyone remember em?

• Thread starter MDK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MDK

MDK

Back in the day before many places had any form of legality medical or recreational these buds were everywhere. It was at the time where regs was still a thing and to get seedless "dank" you had to know somebody.

Anyway I was over at a friend's checking out his northern lights auto harvest and one of the phenos gave me a serious bc beaster bud vibe...the smell more so than the look. But it got me wondering...what strain was bc beaster bud? Northern lights would make sense as it was one of the big strains even back then

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
i was a little too far off in the midwest and always ended up with the mexican brick weed for regs. either great and lime green or it was a literal seed factory

only reggie i really hated is when they'd ship it in some oil barrels or whatever and it had that residual oil taste and darkened look. *barf* but when that's all ya suck it up lol

Reactions: MDK
MDK

MDK

i was a little too far off in the midwest and always ended up with the mexican brick weed for regs. either great and lime green or it was a literal seed factory

only reggie i really hated is when they'd ship it in some oil barrels or whatever and it had that residual oil taste and darkened look. *barf* but when that's all ya suck it up lol
I hear ya, I sometimes pine for a blunt of some good "mids" just to change it up.

Just went down the rabbit hole on the bc beasters apparently it is a strain called m-39 which is northern lights #5 and skunk #1....I knew it had to be in the bc beasters, northern lights that is..

Where ya at in Midwest? I remember you were in my post for missouri

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
I don't remember BC Beasters but I do remember BC Bud hype around the late 90s and early 2000s and Marc Emery "Prince of Pot" selling seeds and getting busted by US DEA I think it was.
Back then good seed stock came from either in Northern California or Amsterdam until BC Bud hit the scene and it all just expanded from there. Memory is a little fuzzy but I think BC and Marc Emery pretty much laid the ground work for what we see in seed banks and breeding today and getting those strains into the public's hands thru mail order or buying at his shop in Canada

MDK

MDK

Yea I remember that now that you mention it

It wasn't the highest thc but shit was always just a decent smoke...good work bud. I have seen it in crappy and quality form and when it is good, it's a nice bag

I'd like to get ahold of the strain just as a throw back

Top Bottom