BC Island Coast OLD SCHOOL STRAINS

• Thread starter ReDLuBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReDLuBE

Anyone ever heard of A3 or A-Frame? Or smoked the Strawberry strain from lower vancouver island in the 90's??

D

Deacon Dank

I had a strawberry strain back in the 90's it was called strawberry blonde and i forget the seed company that produced it. I made a cross to timewarp and i have 4 thousand beans of that cross,i might be looking for a strawberry leaner this spring.

Its possible that it was strawberry blonde,it had the most almost artificial strawberry flavor when cured.

R

ReDLuBE

I had a strawberry strain back in the 90's it was called strawberry blonde and i forget the seed company that produced it. I made a cross to timewarp and i have 4 thousand beans of that cross,i might be looking for a strawberry leaner this spring.

Its possible that it was strawberry blonde,it had the most almost artificial strawberry flavor when cured.

Sounds like what was getting in the valley, really sticky sweet aroma and taste, i think it was a 10 weeker tho, but it was some of the best tasting stuff i ever had. sure wish i could get some seed of that stuff.

P

Pimples

Old ass post. But ive grown A3. It was put out by Patchworks Seeds. It was a west coast strain from the mid nineties early 2000's. It made its way to the Vancouver area.A typical early maturing outdoor strain. It was an ass kicker. Good old timey buds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom