BC Nothern Lights automated grow systems

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

Can anyone tell me how well or not the company BC Northern Lights products are. There are fully automated systems that have everything self contained and you can control it with a led screen to run everything. The reason I ask is I am going to not be able to grow anymore unless I can have a automated easy to run system that I can leave for a few days at a time. I saw a few of there systems at grow shows and they look like quality stuff and the price would substantiate its good stuff but O would love to hear someone say they are popping out 12 mature plants every couple months and its good quality. Let me know what you think. They actually have a big system I can buy for $25k that will produce a estimated 36lbs a year and that includes mother boxes, cloning boxes, veg, flower and drying boxes. That would be a great deal if I can truly add nutes and walk away and then only spend my weekends working on it. Let me know your thoughts.

tripdawg420

tripdawg420

ya ive seen them boxes and there way over priced you can by a tent and all you grow stuff for around a 1000 bux give or take

TexBud

TexBud

I agree with TripDawg... But I have more time than money. If you are opposite (More money than Time) then it would fit the bill. I don't think it will be only a "Week-end" thang. Watch plants for problem, growth rate ect.. Adding water ect.. ect...

Good luck and Happy Harvests

ttystikk

ttystikk

Well, you get out of life what you put into it- and the same goes for growing dank buds. IF you want ditchweed, then you're on the right track. Growing great cannabis is NOT a job that can be done by remote control...

J

John Ditchweed

I can leave my plants for a couple days at a time with out problems.. sometimes you cants help it. I wouldn't suggest it on a regular basis because things can go sour very quickly. It amazes me how fast pest can multiply. Or any number of things could go wrong that's a lot of cash to throw at something to not make sure it pays off

Latest posts

Top Bottom