Bc skunk pics

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Pics of my bc skunk ...It's what im smoking now ....and it' s DANK!! Hit it with a lil merlin pollen thats where the couple seeds are from. Grown in dirt under hps with alaskan organic nutes..

Bc skunk pics
Bc skunk pics 2
Bc skunk pics 3
Bc skunk pics 4
Bc skunk pics 5
Bc skunk pics 6
GrowBot

GrowBot

damn that looks sick!! surprised you havent got any feedback on her... great job man!!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

thanks for the feed back fellas......I was starting to think i lost my touch! ...It smells more like fruit than skunk......but deff. has a skunk smell . and of course tastes super sweet....like all my bud.....amazing that the more "shit " (<------- literally) you give them the sweeter the taste . Thanks again!!!

devious d

devious d

that looks proper frosty was that origanally bc seeds you used in the cross been trying to find someone who had grown out there beans? due to there outragous claims but that looks like top genetics good work:sun2:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

that looks proper frosty was that origanally bc seeds you used in the cross been trying to find someone who had grown out there beans? due to there outragous claims but that looks like top genetics good work:sun2:

Think this is from bc seed king... i hit it w/ some magic merlin pollen so i got about 10 seeds i wanna start soon.. Hoping for a crazy purple...?

Latest posts

Top Bottom