BCBD censors posts

• Thread starter medleaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

medleaf

OK so I chat on BCBD forum as well and was recently deleted from posting there as they got mad that I called them out on sending me the wrong seeds. Here is the whole story. I ordered some BOG Sour Bubble bx3. I waited three months to get my order during which time my credit card number was stolen and my account maxed out. I later found out this was due to BCBD being hacked and my information compromised. I finally got my seeds and grew them out. They look nothing like sour bubble and I wrote to BCBD stating I felt I had gotten the wrong beans. They wrote back that yes there was a mix up but it was when the breeder gave them the beans he must have given them the wrong ones. they went on to say that if I wanted to pay half price to get the right beans we could, and I'm not joking, "roll the dice". So when I wrote this all on their forums they deleted me and my account. So please tell everyone you know BCBD will rip you off! Copy this post and put it on any cannabis grow forums you know of. These con-men need to be stopped. leaf

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
word on the grape vine bcbud has been popped, the cops have over 800 packages with finger prints and handwriting on.......the owner of bcbud didnt pack himself his wife did, she is looking at some jail time now

and they fucking approached me to sell there beans.......sounds like a sting to me...

Stay safe all.....if you need beans there is thcbay or drchronic.com

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I offered to test grow out these so called Bog beans to end all the Bullshit and never heard one word from them and this was about a year or so ago . More proof why they are not selling seeds here is stories like yours

B

British_Hempire

Considering what happened to Marc Emery, the BC Bud people are in deep shit.

D

Donk Frog

I have had delayed deliverys but I always got good beans from them. When did their security breach happen as I bought some seeds by cc in nov 08. Not that my cc has anything on it now but I may get it replaced on suspition that someone may have my info and try to fraud my card

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Time to have a chat with him, I think i may be done over there now too, getting to be a bitch in over there, seems like lately the only way anyone i know has gotten their orders in a timely fashion is if they get it redirected through me, just got whiskeys order and have to send it to him tonight(no i dont work there, some of the boys know that they dont say shit with me cause I'm the reason sub left, there, everyone knows why now, order mix up, which was made right, but still. So they get their orders sent to me and I send to them, it always works, but shouldnt be.)anyway, I'm gonna find out whats up and I may not be there after today, lets see.

M

medleaf

yep im banned. Said I was fishing for free seeds. Listen a few hundred bucks is water under the bridge its the principal of BCBD blaming everyone else but him. Im gunna stop posting before I get mean. leaf

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey medleaf shoot me an address and ill get you a free pack of seeds out

:cool0010:

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on Logic. That's very cool of you.:cool0010:
also, sorry for your troubles MedLeaf. Probably all for the best tho....

J

jcap300

I have bought beans from BCBD over a year ago once and got screwed as well. Never came and I believe they were never shipped. I called and they stroked me saying they would reship and nothing again. It was total bullshit. Too many problems from too many different people who have ordered from them. After that they never got another dime from me. I think it was a 300 order as well. Now that this place is here it is really the only place to get the killer rarest of rare beans no matter where they are produced in the world. So we can produce the true power with no hooks as well...:) Thanks Logic and crew.

Joey III

A

arpege

word on the grape vine bcbud has been popped, the cops have over 800 packages with finger prints and handwriting on.......the owner of bcbud didnt pack himself his wife did, she is looking at some jail time now

and they fucking approached me to sell there beans.......sounds like a sting to me...

Stay safe all.....if you need beans there is thcbay or drchronic.com

WOW. Now that is scary!
Kudos to you Logic for #1 not take the bait and #2 for you to suggest two other sites for additional product makes me appreciate being a part of this honorable community.
thanks,
arpege

U

upnorthclones

Thanks for the heads up on BCBD, Logic.

I am finding that these days just about every single web forum out there censors posts. It is the rule, not the exception. We humans let power get to our heads even if it's on the internet, and then there is the abundance of gimps who will freak out and claim they are "offended" by something somebody said - Completely forgetting that in the America I knew common sense would tell you just to look away and move on.

Top Bottom