Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Nice!! Now thats what I want.

B

BCBD Mad

Don't order from them.......................you'll get screwed somehow

I've been working here at BCBD since April this year. We've been working hard to provide quality genetics and resolve any customer issues as they come up.

We have an industry leading 30 shipping guarantee and also work to resolve each and every reasonable quality control issue. I can tell from the forums that there has been some ups and downs in the 10 years we've been in business. We are refining and improving on a daily basis, and I'm on the phones 8-4pm PST to help people with issues and questions and we have support answering on the weekend and after hours too.

I know I'm walking onto this thread with a gasoline suit on, there's a lot of hate, but if you have a legitimate issue from the last year you didn't get resolved, call me or pm me and I'll do my best to help.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I've been working here at BCBD since April this year. We've been working hard to provide quality genetics and resolve any customer issues as they come up.

We have an industry leading 30 shipping guarantee and also work to resolve each and every reasonable quality control issue. I can tell from the forums that there has been some ups and downs in the 10 years we've been in business. We are refining and improving on a daily basis, and I'm on the phones 8-4pm PST to help people with issues and questions and we have support answering on the weekend and after hours too.

I know I'm walking onto this thread with a gasoline suit on, there's a lot of hate, but if you have a legitimate issue from the last year you didn't get resolved, call me or pm me and I'll do my best to help.

Not even gonna go there. MGG

chuckchill

chuckchill

th seeds ,da lpurps is amazing. min 4+zips per small,plant from seed. 7+ of smoe of the bigguns.+ em colas.get big in a hurry.
c.c.

tastes great to.
man do these take time....i guess that is why they tell you that you need a bit of experiance to grow these....i still can't tell what sex they are..

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Im lucky enough to have some f2's in the stash. This is really a great strain overall. Id give it an 8 in potency on top of a pure welches grape flavor and smell. Its very stable and a good breeding tool. My favorite pheno is the green one!

Top Bottom