BCSeeds.com

• Thread starter w00dy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

THE scam site, 3000 for 10 seeds, no thanks, no thanks.

V

v0ssman

ive never grown out any of the hard to believe strains, but I and my associates have had only good experience with these people and their beans. They are especially good with freebies! Which is where you end up getting hard to believe strains for free instead of paying the rediculous price their sold at :icon_dizzy:

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
That's what I was thinking.
Damn, I was hoping to get the Kish (Shishkaberry) from them if they were legit.
Anyone know somewhere to get the Kish that ships to the U.S.?

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Voss do they ship to the U.S.?
Sorry posted before reading your post.

V

v0ssman

as soon as I can, im gonna put in a good $200, $300 order, and get a shitload of good free seeds. I want their Fuel, Kish, Super Shit, AK-BC, Snowball, Orange and Warlock :smiley_joint:

Yeah they ship to the states, if your uncertain just email them an ask

R

Rolln J

lol they have so many strains that claim 34% thc - ridiculous!

J

Jobo

Dont buy from this seedbank. This is the biggest scam site you can find. I cant believe americans fall for this shit!

2000$ for seeds that have over 45% thc and finish in 33-37 days?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thats the dumbest fucking thing ive ever seen.

Save your money and go with known good genetics.

V

v0ssman

which one says 33-37 days flowering time? You have to be pretty damn gullible to buy those pricey strains, but that doesnt condemn their entire genetic base.

Let them scam the idiots around the world who are willing to buy it for the price. They are giving the people what they want, genetic diversity(I cant comment on the thc%...I mean it explains itself). I However can say that buying the cheaper strains like I have and getting results your more than satisfied with isnt a scam.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

this is the second time ive posted links to this, hope you dont mind logic, as this is for humors sake, trust me!

R

Rolln J

Dont buy from this seedbank. This is the biggest scam site you can find. I cant believe americans fall for this shit!

2000$ for seeds that have over 45% thc and finish in 33-37 days?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thats the dumbest fucking thing ive ever seen.

Save your money and go with known good genetics.

dude dont be talking shit - what Americans are the only ones who buy seeds here?

I

ismokepot

Jobo's got it right. "$2K for 10 seeds, 33-37 days flowering with massive 1400 g/m2 yield." WOW.

This is the most ridiculous claim in the history of the internet!!! They must be in competition with Doogies Nuts..............

K

Kennie_B

Yea that shits so ridiculous, I cant believe the guy that typed that shit even had the balls to put it on their site, but I guess the one dumbass who buys that shit pays their bills for a couple months.

convex

convex

which one says 33-37 days flowering time? You have to be pretty damn gullible to buy those pricey strains, but that doesnt condemn their entire genetic base.

Let them scam the idiots around the world who are willing to buy it for the price. They are giving the people what they want, genetic diversity(I cant comment on the thc%...I mean it explains itself). I However can say that buying the cheaper strains like I have and getting results your more than satisfied with isnt a scam.

You mean rip off the uninformed sick and dying don't you? Not all patients have experience cultivating and are bound to buy into the hype.

ANY business who profits like this should be exposed by the community, and should never make another dime from us.

S

SkyHi

You mean rip off the uninformed sick and dying don't you? Not all patients have experience cultivating and are bound to buy into the hype.

ANY business who profits like this should be exposed by the community, and should never make another dime from us.

Amen...lol
I had to bit my tongue when he was like ....maybe there scammers but that doesnt mean there genetics suck lol i still want some hahahahahaha

V

v0ssman

yeah you really got what I meant, specifically the dying and diseased. Seriously, I agree its rediculous to brag about a strain with those percentages, but again that doesnt make their genetics schwag as what the other member was implying.

It should be up for the consumer to buy what they want is all I meant. I do however have an issue with people trying to get overly involved in a subject such as growing cannabis, while having absolutely no knowledge or background with it. An going out buying seeds that cost close to 4 grand just for genetics... I somehow dont think someone who is in dire need of medical assistance will go online and buy those seeds before using their money for more conventional medicine. In no way do I condone scamming, which is why I say stay clear of buying the head scratching strains. Anyone can stay clear of the entire business if they choose to do so. Sorry If I offended anyone

convex

convex

If a company has no problem burning someone for thousands for a pack of seeds it is by definition UNTRUSTWORTHY - for ANY product - PERIOD.

Do you think they would have any problem sending you bunk beans for thier conservatively priced strains? Not bloody likely!

A

auggiewest

how funny, that site seems like a complete joke. Those are some impossible expectation from any kind of plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom