B'cuzz, Hydroponic Nutes For Soil?

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Bcuzz hydroponic nutes for soil
So this was a gift. I use a mix of ocean forest,perlite,and quite a bit of Coco..... Is this usable? Obviously it says hydro,but hey someone knows something out there. Back to toking

outnin

outnin

it will kill the soil herd and harden the soil. try to stick with organics
as a younger grower I ruined a lot of grows using chems in soil, I have since learned
ocean forest,worm poop,bat poop and bird poop

Smerb

Smerb

How about trees and shrubs. Outdoor home use? Don't wanna waste it.

outnin

outnin

it would work for that how about growing out a few in rock wool or other hydro? as long as you flush right that stuff is bomb.
for everything there is a purpose and a time.

Smerb

Smerb

I like the dwc. Good thought,thanks. Might as well. Didn't even think about it,damn!

Smerb

Smerb

I did dwc with one plant years ago. I didn't have everything for the plant and eventually it passed . But I like!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

For people that haven't done it, it seems complicated. But it's so much easier than soil imo. You know exactly what the plant is getting. And Once it's dialed in which usually takes 2-3 weeks, all I do is check ppm and ph maybe once a week, And change nutes once a week.

Last edited:
outnin

outnin

this is the setup I used it works super
and you need nutes that are for veg flower and micro. no organics as they tend to rot the roots the roots cannot easily absorb organics.

Water farm
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Those are cool. Especially for the drip ring to start. But I like my buckets. I start with a regular 5gal bucket. And finish in my 10gal brute trashcan. With rootballs the size of 5gal water jugs.

Smerb

Smerb

I'd rather do two buckets one with the bitch and the other connected for feeding. It makes it so I'd never mess with the plant bucket. And I can see how much water is in there by looking in the non plant bucket. I like the baskets that sit right in the 5 gallon.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I'd rather do two buckets one with the bitch and the other connected for feeding. It makes it so I'd never mess with the plant bucket. And I can see how much water is in there by looking in the non plant bucket. I like the baskets that sit right in the 5 gallon.
Yea res buckets are nice. You'll get 5-6 gallon total out of 2 5gal buckets. I prefer it to be recirculating with a res buy works great without it. I like the 10 gal for when the plant is big. It holds 7gal to the bottom of the net so unless it's a monster your good for a week. Plus the nutes stay more stable and plants seem to like that.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

This looks clean. What ya think Jay?View attachment 621240
You can do the same with 5/8 or 1/2" tubing and fittings. The only time the nutes go from one bucket to the other is when plant drinks it down unless you're running a pump to circulate. Then I would recommend 2" or something like that.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

A water pump with an air stone???
Yea you'll definitely need air stones and air pump. But I was talking about a water pump to recirculate from one bucket to the other. Then it gravity feeds back to the pump bucket.

Latest posts

Top Bottom