be water my friend....be water

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

is he still the best martial artist to walk this earth?

• yes

• no

• if not please post footage!

Results are only viewable after voting.
germinator

germinator

For strikng/stand up........love bruce lee he's a legend .....Gracie's changed the martial arts/fighting game with their Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Helio, Rickson,Royce
they introduced what can be done on the ground.
But I'm still voting yes for Bruce Lee.....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

For strikng/stand up........love bruce lee he's a legend .....Gracie's changed the martial arts/fighting game with their Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Helio, Rickson,Royce
I remember Royce from first Ufc's , he's lethal with the gee!

Gracie family talks about Bruce Lee 『The Father o…:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Gracie Jiu-Jitsu In Action 2:

Reaper

Reaper

Spent many years under Sifu / Guru Dan Inosanto & only others certified by him... The only person ever authorized personally by Bruce to "Teach" the art of "JKD"... He used to give us these hand made Booklets every couple of months. Still have them... You wouldn't believe the personal photo's with Bruce @ their school in Los Angeles, the hand written notes, The original equipment that he still has to this day including Bruce's personal Mook Jong for training Wing Chun... The thing is A piece of crafted "Art" and literally "Priceless" today...

http://inosanto.com/

IMAG0254

IMAG0255

IMAG0256

IMAG0258

IMAG0260

IMAG0262

Last edited:
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Spent many years under Sifu Dan Inosanto & only others certified by him... The only person ever authorized personally by Bruce to "Teach" the art of "JKD"... He used to give us these hand made Booklets every couple of months. Still have them... You wouldn't believe the personal photo's with Bruce @ their school in Los Angeles, the hand written notes, The original equipment that he still has to this day including Bruce's personal Mook Jong for training Wing Chun... The thing is A piece of crafted "Art" and literally "Priceless" today...

View attachment 454309

View attachment 454310

View attachment 454311

View attachment 454312

View attachment 454313

View attachment 454314
incredible

Reaper

Reaper

incredible

Some of the best times of my life, still am deeply involved & one of my best friends is A certified instructor under Guru Dan & also UFC fight ref. & works repeatedly in filming of the UFC Ultimate Fighter series... He love's to Burn and I didn't learn that until training with him for A few years... :D We trade cuts back & forth these days and He teaches out of his home (private instruction) He's on his way soon to Sau Palo Brazil for A UFC tournament all expenses paid by UFC Owner Dana White personally... ;)

I consider myself "Fortunate" for the people I have met in my lifetime because out of all the ones that I could have met, the ones that I needed the most where there @ the right time like it was meant to happen... Paths don't just cross like that out of shear coincidence...

Last edited:
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Some of the best times of my life, still am deeply involved & one of my best friends is A certified instructor under Guru Dan & also UFC fight ref. & works repeatedly in filming of the UFC Ultimate Fighter series... He love's to Burn and I didn't learn that until training with him for A few years... :D We trade cuts back & forth these days and He teaches out of his home (private instruction) He's on his way soon to Sau Palo Brazil for A UFC tournament all expenses paid by UFC Owner Dana White personally... ;)

I consider myself "Fortunate" for the people I have met in my lifetime because out of all the ones that I could have met, the ones that I needed the most where there @ the right time like it was meant to happen... Paths don't just cross like that out of shear coincidence...
I've never trained, thank God I've never had to fight much....cool experience to share I believe in fate

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Do you have any grows on the farm? I think Bruce smoked

B

Bowl Finger

@Reaper Sounds like you and I have walked some of the same paths.
I Too have trained with and under the "umbrella" of Guro Dan. Vunak,Burton,Mark Denny,and several others.

Its been a while,but i used to train with a certain ufc ref who was certfied by Guru Dan.

Good times

Top Bottom