be water my friend....be water

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

is he still the best martial artist to walk this earth?

• yes

• no

• if not please post footage!

Results are only viewable after voting.
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Downloadfile

Great quote.
@Funk Monk this threads for you. Get anymore great quotes or clips

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Bruce is my Savior and to all! His time broke down many walls for many other races and to me was a Renegade of Funk! His thought process was way ahead of the times and his path opened a way for many to explore and challenge the system. His fighting was tops but his philosophy was what draws me to him. Seemed like his words were like a free style rapper, spitting truth that makes sense. I live my life by his words. Don't practice any more due to shattered femur. Matter of fact in the ER they we're talking bout cutting off my leg. I was screaming leave my leg on I can walk again! Bruce broke his back and came back to whip ass! Please leave my leg on and give me a chance. Took a year and half to take my first step in a pool. My balance will never be the same, tried but just not possible. Pretty much just do Tia Chi with a lil funk twist to it, lol. Funk blessings for making this thread. Keep Master Bruce's ways alive and may always thrive! Funk on

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

K I am sure this will start all kinds of Shit lol
or hope it dont
This is just my oppinion
I have always loved Bruce Lee and he did bring IP mans art of fighting freestyle with out all the filler. Straight up he at the time was indeed the very best. . . ..
I curently have to go with Japanom Yeerum, formerly Tatchakorn Yeerum or Phanom Yeerum . Better known internationally as Tony Jaa,

No dissin the Bruce He will always be One of the greats but would have liked to see this fight between him and Jaa
Peace FlyJ
Looks like tony took bruce's advice and became water!

colostoney

colostoney

im just glad I am built like Bruce....makes the ladies loco....my dad was even more naturally ripped lil dude and could literally squeeze shit in his abs.
I'm not that ripped just way sexy to the ladies!

colostoney

colostoney

the ladies can even call me bruce in hopeless moans a passion and i wont mind
im way cool like that

Top Bottom