Bean is Back in Town :)

• Thread starter beancounter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

beancounter

Likewise Karma, good to see you aswell!

I'll be posting a list 2morrow of what i'll be sending in for BINs, I have something else I have to do tonight and I know packaging and counting all the beans is gonna take me at least a few hrs so I'll have to do it tomorrow. And I should probably post it in another thread/section so i don't muddy this one up with questions.. I post a link to the new thread here..

Take care 4 now.. time to puff a jay and get on my way :)

The Joker

The Joker

Dude,

You were one of the first people I learned from online and one of the few I trusted enough to ...

So good to see ya back.

It will be a few months ,but I should pop some of your old beans from when you first started . I think I still have some Sweet tooth 3 x LUI, Blockhead f2's and maybe that's it. But there should be some gems in there.

F

froggy

Loved reading your posts Bean! Sounds like you got a lot of amazing stories. I'll be looking forward to reading your future posts on this site.

B

beancounter

Dude,

You were one of the first people I learned from online and one of the few I trusted enough to ...

So good to see ya back.

It will be a few months ,but I should pop some of your old beans from when you first started . I think I still have some Sweet tooth 3 x LUI, Blockhead f2's and maybe that's it. But there should be some gems in there.

Thanks Joker, that means alot to me. Both the fact you learned something from me and that you trusted me for.. ;) I know that the 1st trust step is a very hard one to take/make...

I'm glad 2 be back and elated that others are happy to see me around again. :) I wasn't sure what kind of reception i'd get after all the BS in 2008 (not including my bust which was pretty bad timing considering what was going on online) that i wont get into.

Ahhhh, Spice Of Life's Blockhead.. I get a warm feeling just thinking about BH.

I still have at least 100 Blockhead F2s, that was the 1st seed strain i grew that was actually good pot, especially when you got the P19 (sativaish) pheno, I grew alot of that, and it was some super strong dope, with a nice taste (especially P19 phenos)..

Do you remember that Krazy ultra frosty BH male i found? It was/is easily the frostiest male i have yet to see. I think there's still pics of it on IC in a BH thread and or my banned beancounter gallery.

That was the BH F2 and father of all the BH crosses, I don't think the ST #3 X LUI is a cross i made, because i only had select clones of those strains via lynz420, you may be thinking of the ST#3xBH or LUIxBH because I do remember making some of those. I'll have to dig around thru all my seeds and see what else I used that BH male on.

I grew out quite a few BH F2s and sent out 100s as testers/prizes and they were some phenominal seeds (which i wont take credit for, Breeder Steve deserves it).. I remember that a few months after i sent out the last extra F2s, members from forums everywhere near & far were asking where they could get BH..

Before that it was def one of SOL's (breeder Steve's) most underated/unhyped strains he ever offered until people started doing gro shows from the F2s/cuts I passed around (and i think a few people popped BH beans they had in storage once they saw how well they looked/rated)...

It was and is def a keeper (seedwise), and i'm glad i saved so many (enough 4 a good batch of F3s).

Those were good times Joker, some of the best! :)

B

beancounter

Thanks Froggy! I think i remember your handle, unless you're new around the forums..

OK guys and girls, I know I said I'd have a complete list up of the crosses I was going to offer, but i underestimated how busy I'd be over the last few days, and i underestimated the size of the job...

OK, here is what I have counted/got through so far from my grocery bag of seeds from the fridge, pack # calculations are based on 12 seeds per pack (i always thought 10 was a lil' low for unexpected germination problems/price/etc):

-Sweet Pink Grapefruit (Breeder Steve's Clone Only) X Deep Chunk: 150 seeds, or roughly 12.5 packs

-Sage (Lynz420's select cut) X Deep Chunk: 321 seeds or roughly 26-27 packs

-Sweek Skunk (Breeder Steve's Clone Only) X Deep Chunk: 193 seeds or roughly 16 packs

-Cinderella 99 [F3] X Deep Chunk: 180 seeds or exactly 15 packs

-Krush (Afghan Sativa Clone Only, VERY sativa) X Deep Chunk: 200 seeds or roughly 16 packs

That's where I'm at right now, i just wanted to give everyone a quick update.. I'm not counting the typesof crosses in any particular order, I still have many nice crosses to come/list/count. :)

F

froggy

Very nice list you have there Bean!

I Think you may be thinking of someone else. I've been around for a little over a year.

P

PAPADUCK

Hey Bean im new here and was just wondering how your Cinderella 99 [f3]x deep chunk would in outdoors. im in the 49th par. also. Glad to hear theres someone with kinda knowledge willing to share so much thanks.

Top Bottom