Bean Popping Madness With Mancdank

• Thread starter mancdank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a question - do you have a fire extinguisher as that's a fucking inferno right there. Good hunting!
Fire extinguisher!!! OMG bro, thats gonna be like showin up to a gun fight with a knife........ Looks like the dankster @mancdank is going to need a whole fire battalion to put that blaze out!!!! :) Wow and good grief man. Killer lineup. Good grow karma to you on your journey!!!! pulln up a chair. :cool::smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Nice list u mancy bugger.
Remember me wen u get those awesome keepers.
What size o space r these gonna b in or are there a couple of spots the lists being spread over?
Also is the evil kneivel in the urkle cross the evil kneivel og from alien I think it was?

mancdank

mancdank

Nice list u mancy bugger.
Remember me wen u get those awesome keepers.
What size o space r these gonna b in or are there a couple of spots the lists being spread over?
Also is the evil kneivel in the urkle cross the evil kneivel og from alien I think it was?
It could possible have been I know the breeder was lucky enough to score some of the original starfighter F1's when alien was dishing out the testers. And obviously bro let me know if anything catches your eye what ever u want it's yours

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Sapnin guys time for some pheno hunting :) I'm guna be popping some beans from various breeders along with some projects of my own here's a list of some of the bits going into soak
Gelato 33
Blue blood
Blue sour sherbert
Adhesive og ( gg4 x nepoji)
Nepoji f2
Daredevil og (purple goddess x evil kenevil)
Physcotic kush (krazy kush x evil kenivel)
Gandalf (the white x ken este gdp)
Evil urkle (purple urkle x evil kenivel)
Banana dawg
Sour banana chem
Fruit loop kush
Ult 818
Country time kush
Pac man
Cookies and cream
Chocolate covered strawberries f2
Stardawg x nepoji

Guna tag a few people along if I forgot u I'm sorry don't take it personal lol
@Mr Bee @thunderfudge @jumpincactus @rmoltis @keiksweat @G gnome @william76 @tricky @highersolutions @Limonene @Ecompost
But any 1 please feel free to post and ask any questions about the breeders or genetics being grown down or if u have any experience with any if these your selfs and or any pics would be awesome :)
So this is where you're chillin. For some reason I never got the alert from being tagged here. That's one serious line up bro...should be fun.
Half packs of everything apart from my own I will be soaking around 20 of each of them I've held of the soaking until today I had to go get some I forgot about its stardawg x gg4 and stardawg x nepoji
You know shits ridiculous when you almost forget about stardawg x gg4 and stardawg x nopoji lol.

I'm getting some stuff ready to soak as well. I'm thinking my Psychotic Kush, Evil Urkle, and maybe some Ultimate Fighter. I also have some Forum GSC x Starfighter f1 and original Krazy Kush seeds I've been thinking about poppin soon...

Yes sir the male used in those crosses was from Alien Genetics Evil Kenevil OG(high octane og x tahoe alien)

It could possible have been I know the breeder was lucky enough to score some of the original starfighter F1's when alien was dishing out the testers.
;)

Top Bottom