Bean Popping Madness With Mancdank

• Thread starter mancdank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

I wanted to use a couple of LEDS for veg when I start up again, thinking of getting a T5 to compare results...what sort of wattage do you think I'd need for my 1.2m x 1.2m?A single 4ft T5 unit would do the trick you think?
If your vegging in a grow tent and got a digi ballast that adjustable just get the lowest wattage mh bulb so either a 250 or 400 will do the trick nicely. I use t5s because I use separate micro tents for veg if I had only space for a single tent I would defo go down the mh route for veg then just swap the bulb and crank it up when u wanna flip

G gnome

G gnome

Mornin men! Well , just moved into my new place....got a bunch of my plants back and a few new ones....sadly muffin man gave me all his rejects so im gonna haveta nurse em back to health. Got some motor breath, death star, got my wifi back, mk iltra, etc

dan1989

dan1989

If your vegging in a grow tent and got a digi ballast that adjustable just get the lowest wattage mh bulb so either a 250 or 400 will do the trick nicely. I use t5s because I use separate micro tents for veg if I had only space for a single tent I would defo go down the mh route for veg then just swap the bulb and crank it up when u wanna flip

I have space for 2...so maybe I need a smaller tent for veg? I could just grow them to 2ft because I'm looking to get a perpetual harvest started...my LED panels are cheap and between them produce probably around 200-250w...enough?

dan1989

dan1989

I'm looking to get a micro tent just like you say.

mancdank

mancdank

I have space for 2...so maybe I need a smaller tent for veg? I could just grow them to 2ft because I'm looking to get a perpetual harvest started...my LED panels are cheap and between them produce probably around 200-250w...enough?
Belive it or not ikea have started selling a few little hydro bits and 1 thing that stood out was the racks and led lights maybe have a little look I didn't get any spec on how many watts maybe worth a look though they was only about £20 maybe £30 each

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Pretty tasty...

20170506 1036000

20170506 103749

Latest posts

Top Bottom