• Thread starter Bean_Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
happynessistheway

happynessistheway

Nice plant but I hear you, it's sometimes sad to chop them 🙁

It is is it photo?
What strain?
i would leave its base and only chop off buds and sugar leafes then reveg this shit would be a monster :D
want to do that with my durban.
i read that the harvest should be even bedder after a few times revegging than the first :D

Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

Nice plant but I hear you, it's sometimes sad to chop them 🙁
Thank you, This one went through a lot lol. We'll see how she dries!
It is is it photo?
What strain?
i would leave its base and only chop off buds and sugar leafes then reveg this shit would be a monster :D
want to do that with my durban.
i read that the harvest should be even bedder after a few times revegging than the first :D
I wish I could now, I had a couple other plants vegging I'm eager to try. I'd like to try that at some point. This was a freebie white widow seed.

Durban is an interesting one for sure, it'd be fun to grow

These are how the roots turned out. I guess I didn't take care of the fungus gnats like I thought I did...

IMG 20201211 104325150
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you, This one went through a lot lol. We'll see how she dries!

I wish I could now, I had a couple other plants vegging I'm eager to try. I'd like to try that at some point. This was a freebie white widow seed.

Durban is an interesting one for sure, it'd be fun to grow

These are how the roots turned out. I guess I didn't take care of the fungus gnats like I thought I did...
Nothing wrong with thise roots... they look gorgeous... minus the bug issue.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm mean those roots are picture perfect... very well done. No flow restrictions or clogging?

Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

I'm mean those roots are picture perfect... very well done. No flow restrictions or clogging?
Thank you, that means a lot. Just the air stone being entangled lol. But it's a plain dwc system, very basic. No pls or anything. Are you running a recirculating system?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you, that means a lot. Just the air stone being entangled lol. But it's a plain dwc system, very basic. No pls or anything. Are you running a recirculating system?
I used to... still have it but doing coco now

happynessistheway

happynessistheway

that is an amazing freebee :D
i have latly ordered too much shizzle :D and linda seeds got me loads of gratis seed Speed was ok- mah.
some white widow reg from nirvana, one seedling was kinda crippled but i keep it and see if it sraightens out has have only planted one for now
today vaped some amnesia, made my first mini batch of bubble hash and tried about 0,07g and that of trim only Bubblebag dude knows his shit and its weirdly even cheaper then comparable stuff here + 25$ mail (sorry no ad)
your widow looks really jacked up with frost who is the breeder?
Ps get nematodes against fungus gnats and yellow stick papers
both applied at once and from lots overnight 98% dead and even 2 weeks later no change they feed on the larva that feeds on your plant roots
at all do you know a good soil organic grow tutorial/ guide in depth?
Happy growing and happy Christmas Advent

Last edited:
Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

I used to... still have it but doing coco now
Oh right! I'm subscribed
that is an amazing freebee :D
i have latly ordered too much shizzle :D and linda seeds got me loads of gratis seed Speed was ok- mah.
some white widow reg from nirvana, one seedling was kinda crippled but i keep it and see if it sraightens out has have only planted one for now
today vaped some amnesia, made my first mini batch of bubble hash and tried about 0,07g and that of trim only Bubblebag dude knows his shit and its weirdly even cheaper then comparable stuff here + 25$ mail (sorry no ad)
your widow looks really jacked up with frost who is the breeder?
Ps get nematodes against fungus gnats and yellow stick papers
both applied at once and from lots overnight 98% dead and even 2 weeks later no change they feed on the larva that feeds on your plant roots
at all do you know a good soil organic grow tutorial/ guide in depth?
Happy growing and happy Christmas Advent
I'll check out those nematodes, I tried neem oil, but I guess that didn't work. I probably could have been more thorough. I've just listened to a couple audiobooks, but got overwhelmed with all of the amendments lol. I try to follow members here and try to grasp how they do it. I'm not sure on the breeder, but this plant was advertised as an auto, and ended up being a photo. The two plants looked completely different, but I'm still happy with them. I think seedsman? I'm going to order from here next. It's easy to order new and exciting seeds hahaha. Happy Growing, and a Merry Christmas to you also!

Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

Somewhat related to the grow.....

Got 20ft of copper tubing, some bulkhead fittings, some poly line, some everclear, and am trying some RSO. Hopefully it works. The instant pot is set at medium on slow cook, which should be about 200° f. Trying to distill it back out. I'll post back with more info

Can't do this without some good tunes :)

IMG 20201211 232528648
IMG 20201211 234109017
Screenshot 20201211 235446
Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

RSO distilling was kind of a flop, got some oil but there were a couple problems distilling it back out. Back to the drawing board

Edit: everything I read said 210-230°F for rso, I think the water bath was a little too cool

Last edited:
Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Nice! Interesting thread. It’s cool to see what you’re up to so I’m following along.

Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

Just a quick update, this is the first time I've seen a male/herm, but the cream and cheese has a LOT of what seem to be pollen sacks. This was supposed to be a fem plant. I think either I stressed it too hard or maybe it was a male all along. Gonna get it out of the tent asap. I want pollen, but not from one that converted one me!

Thoughts?

The big bud seems to be pretty happy I think

Best wishes farmers

IMG 20210106 093905560 HDR
IMG 20210106 093809707
Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

Took care of the mystery male feminized plant, thanks to the help of others on the board.

Here is the Nirvana Big Buds chugging along. The silica has been a game changer IMHO. Much more tolerant to feeding, healthier looking, etc etc. I'm going to keep using it.

This is also the first time using mainlining. Wow, what an amazing, adaptive plant. The canopy is the flattest Ive been able to get it, most of the budsites are getting good light, and nothing appears to be burning. Really excited to see how this one turns out

IMG 20210112 105201987
Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

Day 30-something of flower. Any guesses on yeild at this point? And red flags or causes for concern?

✌️

IMG 20210120 104226964 HDR
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I thought of growing somethin like a pepper plant or somethin indoors too, are you using same nutes and stuff as cannabis?

Latest posts

Top Bottom