Beans or just part of the flower? Help

• Thread starter MajorCoolAero
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MajorCoolAero

MajorCoolAero

Whats up everyone. I'm totally new to growing and am in the 3rd week of flower. I have tons of hairs growing and saw these beans. I'm not sure if this is just part of the flower or this show's that this plant is a hermi. Please help as I know nothing about cannabis anatomy and am seeing all this for the first time in person.

Beans or just part of the flower help
MajorCoolAero

MajorCoolAero

I should also mention that some of the beans have pistols shooting out of them.

MajorCoolAero

MajorCoolAero

Alright I yanked it out of the tent and put it in a plastic bag. Hope this tranny didn't ruin my other small plant. It just happened suddenly. I checked for light leaks. Even had my wife lock me in the tent.. I couldn't get out for 20 minutes. I trained two nice plants which ended up being male, and now my savior was a hermie. Worst year so far by far lol. flu and Cali shut down our business too. This year is for the history books.

Do you guys think my smaller sativas will be ok? 4 of them are seedlings and one small small plant is flowering. See photos for details. The flowering plant is an indica, and the other 4 are sativas that I started in 12/12

IMG 7506
MajorCoolAero

MajorCoolAero

If you're worry about it,just spray the girls with water it will kill the pollen. Better yet use selzer water. They will love the co2

Thanks, If I spray them down do I just leave them out of direct light for a few hours, or do you dry them off?

Latest posts

Top Bottom