Beans, What To Get?

• Thread starter Organica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organica

Organica

Sorry fam if this is the wrong place.

I was looking at what's in stock and was looking for some recommendations. I hate full on indica however I don't have 14 weeks to flower. Looking for a sativa leaning hybrid. Around the ten week range. So so so many strains. So what's everyone growing that's in stock within my parameters. No offense but only somewhat advanced growers advice would be greatly appreciated. Also not in Ca or Co so keep that in mind.

Much love guys and gals and keep it green! (Any haze hybrids would be something in interested in). Also got a lemon amnesia haze and was wondering If any of u have ran it and could drop some knowledge.

Thanks,
Organica

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol I know sometime I just like to be a prick Lol.
If you want a nice haze you came of wrong with ghost train haze x rd1 the rd1 cuts the flowering time down a bit.
Also oscargoodman by sincity. Any of sins white nightmare line.

Organica

Organica

If you want a nice haze you came of wrong with ghost train haze x rd1 the rd1 cuts the flowering time down a bit.
Thanks bro,
Please farmers keep em coming. Also yield is a huge factor for me.
Thanks guys and gals

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Ay brotha. The FruitloopOG cuts from straighttttt are doing good my man. Stay bessed fam. Bout to pop the oscarGoodMan and BlueDreams.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'd suggest some bodhi strains-strange brew(breeder Steve s sweet skunk x snow lotus) or dream lotus (Santa Cruz blue dream x snow lotus) those are both good yeilding strains or goji og as an average yeild we with incredibly intense potent taste and knock out stone.bodhi has loads of good sativa Dom crosses.too many to mention here.u should check him out.i beleive there's a couple of bodhi strains listed here but most of those are more indica Dom or og types that don't yeild well but there's plenty of bodhi available all over the place and easy to find with google

Organica

Organica

All great recommendations. Now to ship some flow for beans.
Thanks everyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom