Beans - Who do you trust?

• Thread starter m3mikec
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

m3mikec

Going to need some new beans soon and see there is a lot of controversy over the companies/breeders.

Was thinking of trying some TGA Subcool beans possibly Querkle and Vortex.

Looking for beans that are not too difficult to get, what do you think. :thinking

Cheers :party0036:

maxima32

maxima32

I have tried subcools stuff specifically void 2.0 . You cant beat the price and there are alot of forums on his stuff. cannacopia is great, you cant go wrong with them. mandala has great starter genes that have great bag appeal and easy to grow. maybe start there,Is this your first purchase ?

M

Mari-Wonka

Just my 2 cents, M3MikeC, but I've never known anyone to have a problem with Hemp Depot. I also know a few people who have Joey Weed's gear and are very pleased with it. Solid germination rates(paper towel method), great vigor and uniformity. I think most of his gear is F2 or crosses from original breeder's stock.
Brad, with Hemp Depot, communicates with the customer during the transaction and that takes some of the worry out of the process.
Everyone I know has gotten their gear safely with in about 2 weeks. This is on the east coast.
Happy hunting, brother....get something good.

C

c4NN4daze

Subcool's got fiya bro. Vortex is and amazing plant. Attitude SB will help your needs. CD

jyip

jyip

i had friends that had great service w/attitude seed co and myself i have had no problems w/hemp depot either, tho it goes backa couple years maybe hth

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Always going to be controversy, as many fools are more concerned that their opinion is important than that it is correct. Order your beans from the Bay here, and you should not have any issues. TGA has some awesome stuff.

B

biggun4me

I am growing Dr. Green thumb seeds now, but with all the good things being said about Subcool's gear, I think I will be contacting them for my next next grow... Peace

I

ibTheMan

Attitude seeds is awesome, Sow is good(got Raskals OG, Pre 98Bubba today!) The Bay gots lots of goods, beans everwhere!
IMO you should go with cali strains, they seem so good. Just MO.

the rrock

the rrock

Just my 2 cents, M3MikeC, but I've never known anyone to have a problem with Hemp Depot. I also know a few people who have Joey Weed's gear and are very pleased with it. Solid germination rates(paper towel method), great vigor and uniformity. I think most of his gear is F2 or crosses from original breeder's stock.
Brad, with Hemp Depot, communicates with the customer during the transaction and that takes some of the worry out of the process.
Everyone I know has gotten their gear safely with in about 2 weeks. This is on the east coast.
Happy hunting, brother....get something good.

anyone else have info on Joeyweed seeds ,some of his crosses sound great

R

robz

I'm growing Querkle from Subcool right now. She's a vigorous plant with decent yields and very fruity smelling nugs. Clones easily and has great bag appeal. Also reccomend G-13 labs Blue Venon. This is one I'll keep around for sure.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

Subcool's got fiya bro. Vortex is and amazing plant. Attitude SB will help your needs. CD

i've got a short pheno of vortex that's some good good smoke. shit i've never even ran it myself and had the mom for like 6 months guess it's time to get out the razor and throw her in my flower room! i just picked up the genetics and dropped them at my boys house for him to maintain because my mom room is full lol.

B

bigAl25

If you do order and win on this site, make sure you send the funds to Logic via certified USPS guaranteed delivery. Many regular mails do not make it across the pond.

G

gudkarma

+1 for sannies gear.

+1 for hemp depot & everyonedoesit.com

i have to add... since i've had a payment to Logic magically disappear, definitely send all money for THCbay purchases via certified mail.

TortureKill

TortureKill

thanks for the word on everyonedoesit. They got a bit of selection there.

S

Steve Z

i have to add... since i've had a payment to Logic magically disappear, definitely send all money for THCbay purchases via certified mail.

man ive read all those posts, (tryin not to back anybody but gotta say somethin)

it clearly reads ONLY SEND USPS EMI. if you send it any other way you deserve to get it stolen. hate to say it like that but when the guy your sending it to says SEND IT THIS WAY and you send it some unreliable route.

i mean thats totally on the buyer every single time i hear someone complain (you were NOT complain so im not talking about you brother) :-D

send it EMI, not only is it guaranteed (mine made it yesterday 2 days early) but you have a tracking number and can watch that shit the entire way. is 30$ really too much to invest in something you obviously want bad enough to mail cash across the globe to get?

Top Bottom