Bear Hug

• Thread starter erovinnaC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
erovinnaC

erovinnaC

Posting this over here too for Mota.

Here are the two confirmed females that I have. I flipped them a couple days ago.
I have another plant but it hasn't shown itself yet. Should be any day, hope its another girl.

Very smelly veg plants.

Here's female A:

Qujywb4

W9g0eap

And female B:

Gqnjuuj

Ibg7ein

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

Sure thing bro. Here's some more:

This was a male I discarded last night. If I had space for males I would have kept this one. I really liked this plant a lot, I was hoping for an identical female expression but didn't get it. I also had a mishap early on and lost 4 seedlings/plants.

QDH9KUo

HpwX5h7

These were the four I had left. The front left is the male in the pics above, and the front right was just identified as a male at lights on an hour ago. The back two are the females.

All the plants were topped before being repotted. The front right was topped on both tops as well.

GQnmqGY

I'll try and do weekly or biweekly flower updates here!

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

Yeah that's kind of what I thought Mota. Thanks for that.

The male I wanted to keep I assumed was more UW. Different structure and leaf shape.
Too bad I didn't have more room.

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

I have some sensi star going now and could post a couple pics later today, If you want to see what they look like.
The 2 sensi star I have going are gonna be huge!
Can't wait to see! I love all things Sensi Star. Really excited about the rebel crew working with it. Dogman, Bear Hug, and Novacaine are really catching my eye.

Top Bottom