Beat The Heat - Post Up Your Remedy Please!

• Thread starter Fatty LIVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

POST UP YOUR REMEDIES TO BEAT THE HEAT

Only idea I have is drenching the ground and Cutting some shades... I'm losing so many leaves though :/... I know they're not deficient beside being thrown into flower somehow from being shaded.. yada yada being P&K Def. bc of having grow nutes and false flowering? Comments?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
POST UP YOUR REMEDIES TO BEAT THE HEAT

Only idea I have is drenching the ground and Cutting some shades... I'm losing so many leaves though :/... I know they're not deficient beside being thrown into flower somehow from being shaded.. yada yada being P&K Def. bc of having grow nutes and false flowering? Comments?
Using veg nutes going into flower usually slows down the flower flip. We have plants out in the sun all day long 100 degrees here.. no shade.. all they require is good fresh water. 1 thing i do recommend is watering at early sun up or late sun down so it soaks into the ground more efficiently and doesnt evap so fast.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Putting mulch on the ground over the roots. Keeps moisture in and keeps the soil much cooler.
In pots? Shade the pots, not the plants. An old scrap of plywood propped against the pot. Keep pots off of concrete! If on concrete, raise the pots a bit with strips of wood on the ground.
Remember to water early or late. Spray the ground around your plants to lower temps and raise humidity.

Top Bottom