Beautiful Purple unknown strain outdoor PICS!

• Thread starter Grow2BFree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Grow2BFree

Sorry about the blurry cellphone pics, but please enjoy.

I got this plant originally from a seed in some super dank hydro of unknown origin. It was supposed to be sensi, but it had one seed in it. It was the only seed and it ended up being female!!! Talk about luck!

It is the weirdest smelling weed ever, extra fruity but doesn't smell anything like I've ever grown before (or smoked before) A mix of orange, berry, marigolds, and faint fermented fruit smell too. The taste is just like juicy fruit, and is a mild but wonderful taste that does not make you cough at all, but after smoking it, sneaks up on you and you are high for hours!!!

It's growing outside in a flowerpot. The color makes it blend in better with the environment!!! It was dark green indoors, but immediately got big and purpled outside, and it's warm outside, and my other plants are bright green, so I'm SURE the purpling is the strain, not the temp.

I'm about to harvest these buds early so I can reveg and clone this beauty so I can get more in the future. I have no clones!!!! :sad0047: :confused0054:

Beautiful purple unknown strain outdoor pics
Beautiful purple unknown strain outdoor pics 2
Beautiful purple unknown strain outdoor pics 3
Beautiful purple unknown strain outdoor pics 4
Beautiful purple unknown strain outdoor pics 5
Beautiful purple unknown strain outdoor pics 6
BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Verry nice coloring in there. It is funny I put 7 seeds mis med seeds in a pot and 5 were female, so I have little stick buds and 2 are verry puple and the others are light green. So like you say its in the geno. I want to reveg mine too cause now there are inside the flower chamber to finish off.

Maybe just take a cutting and let the plant finish.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
looks like my mr nice outdoor turned black like that when it got cold

G

Grow2BFree

Possible Strain Identification

I have some more pictures. It got more purple and smell got better. I also checked out some strain guides and found out on THCFarmer guide, this weed looks like Congo X Purple Pakistan. The descriptions and pics seem to match.

Being the seed came from some quality hydro, I'm wondering if the guy that grew it ordered online seeds to get the strain, grew it, and when it seeded itself I luckily ended up with the same strain......Either way I'm happy

Yes, I know I did a very early harvest, but the plant is now revegging in my growbox under 24 hours of 45W of 6500K CFL and putting out more hairs, and I'm really hoping it will revert to reveg quickly, because it was so budded I'm keeping my hopes up.

I'm attempting to clone one of the budding branches as well, or at least try to get hermie flowers on it to try to breed it if it don't root.

These were the last pics I took before and up to harvest, the last two pics are dried bud pics.

IMAG0182
IMAG0185
IMAG0188
IMAG0189
IMAG0191
IMAG0194
IMAG0195
IMAG0196
bearbud

bearbud

It looks great I would guess it could be a indica and as for strain I would guess it could be black

Latest posts

Top Bottom