Beautiful Sunday Morning Stretch

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

GOOOOOD MORNING FELLOW FARMERS!! It is an absolutely beautiful Sunday morning here in the Bay Area. 60 degrees not a cloud in the sky and I woke up to these beautiful babies having a wonderful morning stretch. Hope all is well in all of your homes. Post some pics of your girls having their morning coffee!!

Beautiful sunday morning stretch
Beautiful sunday morning stretch 2
Beautiful sunday morning stretch 3
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Nobody wants to share some on a Sunday? Anybody have any critiques with my babies? Nobody wants to talk? Lol. Just trying to chat it up

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi it's Monday morning here your ladies are looking nice gives us a run down on your set up , anyway here's mine it's only a little grow but it's what's comes out that counts

jipp

jipp

GOOOOOD MORNING FELLOW FARMERS!! It is an absolutely beautiful Sunday morning here in the Bay Area. 60 degrees not a cloud in the sky and I woke up to these beautiful babies having a wonderful morning stretch. Hope all is well in all of your homes. Post some pics of your girls having their morning coffee!!

how old are the plants in the picture?

jipp

jipp

Hi it's Monday morning here your ladies are looking nice gives us a run down on your set up , anyway here's mine it's only a little grow but it's what's comes out that counts
really wish i woudl of got a tent with a veg/flower.. would of saved me much needed room. oh well live and learn.

err, well that is two tents.. even better,

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
really wish i woudl of got a tent with a veg/flower.. would of saved me much needed room. oh well live and learn.

err, well that is two tents.. even better,
Yes it gives me s 6 to 7 week turn around I have a cutting box off to the right with a mother in there at all times . You got to go with what you got sometimes show us you grow brother it's all the better to learn form each other your grow might be exactly what someone else is looking to do

jipp

jipp

yeah, my grow is in the thread "cheap ass ggrow"

im learning. :) im gonna have to make a redneck cloning chamber tho.. box and some CLFs. heh.

chris.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
yeah, my grow is in the thread "cheap ass ggrow"

im learning. :) im gonna have to make a redneck cloning chamber tho.. box and some CLFs. heh.

chris.
Oh yep I've checked it out Cobba its cool as like I said it's what you put together from what you have that can make it more satisfying at the end of the day , I'm getting ready to build a 12 x 20 x 12' room with its own gravity fed water and drain to waist out to my compost I'm in brain drawing mode and about to start to do the under house digging and drainage set up that's the fun of it all .

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Thanks bro. I'm 100% all about quality over quantity so we're on the same page there. Here is my whole rundown:
-10x10 tin stud frame "shed" I built. Sitting on concrete slab. All insulated with lots of vents for fresh air. Will be puttin up drywall and painting all white in future to make it like being in a house
-1000w iPower mh/hps digital ballast (50%,75%,100%) with batwing reflector. With t sitting on concrete slab 100% insulated with lots of ventilation I am able to manage the heat very well without air cooled MUCH thought and research went to that decision. Lol
-1 small humidifier just in case
-1 Active Air oscillating wall mount fan
-1 6 inch Air King clip fan (mounted to blow on bulb)
-1 Box fan just in case (stays off until I need it)
-Temps between 72-81. Mostly 76-79
- RH between 40-55.
- Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Coco Grow A + B
- AN Rhino Skin
- AN Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
- Total ppm 650-675
- pH stays 6.1. (Seems a tad high for Coco but the people at AN say DO NOT change it. The formula is made to do its thing so I check every time and trust. Lol

4 Girl Scout cookies regular seeds in 3 Gal pots. They are 4 weeks old. Topped and some light LST. what you got going in in yours?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

how old are the plants in the picture?
They're 4 weeks today bro. And I've been following your cheap ass grow thread and will continue to. I'm new to the game as well. Been growing outdoor but mostly just shitty plain water and sunlight crap. Finally built my grow room and have my own house so I can do what I need to keep it up. Can't wait to see how yours goes

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Hahaha I need to add another socket splitter so it holds six. I'm going to put it in my clone chamber. I'll post a picture when I get home. It's still just frame I need ideas on how to place the veg chamber and clone chamber anyway.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Yes it gives me s 6 to 7 week turn around I have a cutting box off to the right with a mother in there at all times . You got to go with what you got sometimes show us you grow brother it's all the better to learn form each other your grow might be exactly what someone else is looking to do
How much bigger is the bloom room compared to the veg. I have faraming set up in the back of my room set up like shelves that I'm going to close off for a veg spot and a clone spot ground to first one is 3ft tall second shelf is 2 ft tall. Both are 22 inches deep and 10 ft wide. Want to leave top for storage. Is the bottom too short for a veg spot? Should I have made it taller? Originally I thought they would just be storage shelves now I've changed my mind. Lol

IMG 2613
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

My dillemma is I know I can veg in that space but will I be left with too much bloom space? And not utilize it like I want? Or might I be able to scrog once they go in the bloom room ? I guess I can also put 18-6 in the bloom room for a little while to let them stretch but will that affect my ability to keep it growing perpetually. Lol. All for future grows but so much to think about

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Oh yep I've checked it out Cobba its cool as like I said it's what you put together from what you have that can make it more satisfying at the end of the day , I'm getting ready to build a 12 x 20 x 12' room with its own gravity fed water and drain to waist out to my compost I'm in brain drawing mode and about to start to do the under house digging and drainage set up that's the fun of it all .
I'd love to hear updates of what you do with it. Mines a little smaller but as you can see it's it's own fully framed separate room so I am also brainstorming and what you are thinking is exactly what I was thinking (obviously I don't have as much knowledge on the subject) but eventually I basically want a self watering drain to waists that drains out to back yard behind the shed. I'd love to see some good examples of what other people do if you have any links also. TIA

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
How much bigger is the bloom room compared to the veg. I have faraming set up in the back of my room set up like shelves that I'm going to close off for a veg spot and a clone spot ground to first one is 3ft tall second shelf is 2 ft tall. Both are 22 inches deep and 10 ft wide. Want to leave top for storage. Is the bottom too short for a veg spot? Should I have made it taller? Originally I thought they would just be storage shelves now I've changed my mind. Lol
I veg and flower and dry in the tents mate I just keep it really simple .

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Just wanted to throw up some pics to take a look at the growth in 1 week. It was this time last week I took the pics for this post so let's see shall we? Check out my grow journal if you have time and give me some advice. Thanks.

IMG 2735
IMG 2736
IMG 2737
IMG 2738
IMG 2716
IMG 2721
IMG 2722
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom