Bebop (Irie Genetics) Smoke Report

• Thread starter mysticepipedon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Hello growers n' stoners.

My last seed run included Golden Goat S1 and Bebop from Irie, and Planet of the Grapes from Ethos. The glowing Golden Goat report is nearby, I'm sure. This one is for Bebop.

To be fair here, I only popped 3 seeds — all were different phenos — so there's plenty of variation and there are likely other phenos. But I got what I got and this is what I think of it.

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO

Tester Name : Mystic Epipedon
Strain : Bebop, (feminized, Blueberry Cookies x Arise)
Method Smoked : One-hitter glass pipe, Mighty vaporizor

APPEARANCE
I can't complain.
Bebop irie genetics smoke report

Img 6455 cu

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :
There were three phenos. One smelled like blueberry. Another smelled like Blueberry + mint + fuel. The third just smelled like fuel.
Associated smells of bud :
That "cookie dough" scent that crosses with GSC in the family tree seem to have

TASTE

Dominant flavour : For the blueberry scented one, it was blueberry. For another, it was blueberry + menthol, the third was fuely.
Associated flavours : a soapy taste

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 9
- cough factor? : no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 40% head, 60% body for bluebery scented ones, 50/50 for fuel one.
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7 for BB scented ones, 6 for fuel scented one.
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2 hours
Use : Daytime/Bedtime Bedtime
Munchies? : no
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()
diesel (x)

SWEET
fruity () - berry (X) - blue/ () - citrus (X) - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty (X) - methol (X) - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (X) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Other Comments:

I am completely unimpressed with this strain. Potency isn't bad, but nothing special. The buzz is boring and forgettable, for me.

I like a little "mind spark" in weed that I use for anything but sleep. This strain doesn't have it. Vaped at 190 C, it puts me to sleep, so I do have a use for it as a sleep aid.

The scents are powerful and the weed is tasty. But the bottom line is that the buzz doesn't do anything much for me. I got rid of the clones and will not be germing the rest of the pack.

I DO enjoy Irie strains and will be growing out a number of them in the near future. But this one did not ring my bell.

Top Bottom