Beds Are For F***ing! Small Pots = Big Buds!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Cheers geez :) just hope it yields well if not I'll play around with numbers

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

WithOut a Doubt one of my Fav Threads
I started messing with the soft pots the 3 gallon ones and then fold it down to about 2 gallons that way I get a spread on the root mass and the stabilized wider pot so the dang tang dont keep falling over.
So far sticking with the Coffee creamers and the 2 gal softies works for the FlyJ.
the room is full and the watting is keeping me paying attention all the time to them, and Thats the fun Part IMO
seeing every leaf Knowing each branch and node, The way each smell is different and special.
I believe in this Plant I believe in everything it has to offer all of us from the Dude who uses the old CPU computer tower to the 15.ooo watt super Grow
what could be better than that
Peace Farmers
6 3 2015 UD 1
FlyJ

RG420

RG420

WithOut a Doubt one of my Fav Threads
I started messing with the soft pots the 3 gallon ones and then fold it down to about 2 gallons that way I get a spread on the root mass and the stabilized wider pot so the dang tang dont keep falling over.
So far sticking with the Coffee creamers and the 2 gal softies works for the FlyJ.
the room is full and the watting is keeping me paying attention all the time to them, and Thats the fun Part IMO
seeing every leaf Knowing each branch and node, The way each smell is different and special.
I believe in this Plant I believe in everything it has to offer all of us from the Dude who uses the old CPU computer tower to the 15.ooo watt super Grow
what could be better than that
Peace Farmers
View attachment 514388FlyJ

Looking fire indeed sir!! :) what feed are those lady's eating man they look nice ;)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have just at 6 runs now this is by far the biggest with 9 plants
I did all my research..Here on the Farm
A Nute Thread started here about JACKS Pro 5-12-26 and Calcium Nitrate 15-0-0 Sold Me to That way In Coco ...
I spend about .04 c a gal to feed my Ladies give or take
But I am a believer in the Microbial Life also The Capulator Dose.
So every 21 to 30 daze I use OG-BioWar to supplement the Roots system and Make my ladies happy.
Even though the Non Organic nature of Jacks goes agents the Microbes life, I just keep re introducing with ACT and Love.
I Do a Molasses or PHed water flush the last 10 days
I clone with Azos
So far its worked out Ok.
super grow Vibes
FlyJ

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Cocos brilliant for bennies last year I did a full super soil grow it didn't go too well if on honest but I did 2 in a home made super coco and that was brilliant the buds were big and super tasty And was literally fed on plain water And molasses now and again there might have been some liquid seaweed in there too I love that stuff

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I wish I could feed multiple times a day but I have my lights on at night time to combat the summer...I suppose during the winter monthes I could switch it around and play about a bit...its easy to get 1 track minded isn't it

RG420

RG420

I wish I could feed multiple times a day but I have my lights on at night time to combat the summer...I suppose during the winter monthes I could switch it around and play about a bit...its easy to get 1 track minded isn't it

Are you hand watering bro? I've been looking at wilmas recirculated and straight coco seen some cracking results!

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yes hand watering mate I haven't got room for a res....a bloke I know grows in coco in Wilma's with dripper system and gets some cracking results...he's a nice big cellar tho I grow in a tent on my bedroom haha wish I had more space man is love a lock up somewhere

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lool its crazy cuz when I took them down I couldn't sleep with silence I drop off nicley listening to the fans at work lol ive got 2 tents as well I'm surprised the mrs is still with me lol I'm not she loves weed as much as me

K

kuz

Thinking back, I've seen this also. Kind of ridiculous to see a huge plant in a 1 gallon. I ran low ec in 3 gallons, drip ran 1 minute 7-9 times a day, Started off well with a small res I had to fill everyday. I moved and was only checking on them every couple of days, went to a bigger res that would last 4 days, then I ran into problems with calcium. I started putting calcium in the res every day or two and cut the pump timer back to twice a day, that worked for me.

I've seen great results hand watered coco, every other day, almost full strength nutes, following the nute companies chart, pretty hot in other words.

Have a couple in rock wool cubes. Timer set to 1 minute twice a day. I think I will go change it to 9 times. 1 minute is probably too long, i should get a better timer. Plants are big enough now I dont think I can overwater in the rock wool.

bgalife

bgalife

RG420 no central heat and air? If so you can offset the summer heat with some dryer ducting connected to one of your vents and into one of the holes from the tent. I live where it's hot too bro!!!

bgalife

bgalife

These are my latest girls! 16/8 lc, 2x a day feeding 2 lemon og's, 3 sequoia strawberries, medium: Happy frog,coco coir,jobes' organic plant food, and worm casting's!
WP 20150607 16 28 21 Pro
WP 20150607 16 28 21 Pro

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

6 21 2015 UD 5
3 gal Soft Pot
6 19 2015 UD 4
2 gal Soft pot
All Coco/Hydroton 70/30 split with once a day Watering @lights on. . .
IMHO when room is limited and every inch of space maters under the Lights I have found the 2 and 3 Gal Pots to be Just right for the House of the Flyin J
Peace Farmers

bgalife

bgalife

I feel you flyin j! Just put my girls into their final testing place! 2.5 gal pots, will end up fitting in nice an snug in my flowering station.

IMG 20150625 082328
S

Seed Buyer

Commercial tomato growers plant two vines per 3 gal dutch pot (plastic container) and run them for about 8-9 months at which point said vines are 30'-40'. Big pots in hydro simply are not needed. Killer thread!

Top Bottom