• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

BeeLine vs Lighters vs Matches

• I flick my Bic (Lighters)

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Matches by the pack or box

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Hemp from start to finish (BeeLine)

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I'm still rubbing two sticks together...

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters
H

high-tothesky

I dont use any lighter anymore since I got my box of Beeline, and read all the horrible things ALT post before, for me this is the perfect formula to light any time.

Beeline........... Hash/kief (sometimes herb on a small pipe, and joints)
Hakko............. Herb in a water pipe
VaporGlobe......BHO (hmk curve pipe "If I have one")

R

ReelBusy1

I dont use any lighter anymore since I got my box of Beeline, and read all the horrible things ALT post before, for me this is the perfect formula to light any time.

Beeline........... Hash/kief (sometimes herb on a small pipe, and joints)
Hakko............. Herb in a water pipe
VaporGlobe......BHO (hmk curve pipe "If I have one")

nice

L

Lucy Diamond

Loving the Beelines here!

I usually vape via Volcano,but when I am hitting the pipe,bong or joint,it's Beeline all the way.Particularily appreciate how one can more easily direct the wick into the bowl for ease of lighting.

A

Alphakronik

Honestly, I've used both Beeline and I-Tal, but both are cumbersome, annoying, and constantly have to be relit, meaning you have to use a lighter or match to do it. Therefore, your wasting twice as many natural resources to light the same bowl once.

Doesn't make sense.

Personally, I use a Vector Dupla pipe lighter. It has both a standard flame and a torch, but made to be light from the side while lighting a pipe, so no burned thumbs.

R

ReelBusy1

Personally, I use a Vector Dupla pipe lighter. It has both a standard flame and a torch, but made to be light from the side while lighting a pipe, so no burned thumbs.

ok just looked at it online and thats one sweet machine.
the racecar of lighters vroom vroom.
http://www.amazon.com/Vector-Dupla-...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1249166162&sr=1-1

I may get me one o them
or one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/Vector-Armor-...ef=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1249166162&sr=1-3

very nice tip!
:)

M

Monkey

I like me some beeline attached to a lighter. That is my favorite for on the road... at home I use matches unless I have an abundance of Bee Line...

Also the old school grievo was the best but I could not help but think that the neighbors thought something else when I cracked the torch! But I stopped using that in my elder age!

B-line does the trick till I get a phedor!

Monkey :animal0057:

H

high-tothesky

I like me some beeline attached to a lighter. That is my favorite for on the road... at home I use matches unless I have an abundance of Bee Line...

Also the old school grievo was the best but I could not help but think that the neighbors thought something else when I cracked the torch! But I stopped using that in my elder age!

B-line does the trick till I get a phedor!

Monkey :animal0057:

Get a Hakko for less than the half of the price of a Phedor, actually they work exactly the same way.

Q

Qman

Get a Hakko for less than the half of the price of a Phedor, actually they work exactly the same way.

Stupid question. When you say "Hakko" do you mean the Soldering Iron/Station? - just use the ceramic part?

I have a Hakko (high end one) I used to solder everyday before I had a stroke and lost my fine motor skills...

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I guess smoking anything is not good for your health but I just love the feel of it in my lungs!

I prefer a BIC cuz it's handy and practical..and really don't taste the lighter fluid at all. I vaporize, do bong hits, blunts and joints, edibles..I like variety, it's the spice of life.

P

Professor P

uh. burn clean? LOL sorry but no.

Hold your bic up to a clear drinking glass while lit. you see that black crap? thats tar and unburnt hydrocarbons, very similar to what comes out of a cars tail pipe.

edit:
made a video to underline the point.

yeah.. that shit is nasty... also known as "flint smoke"... highly toxic!!!!

if you do use a bic(or other lighters), wait until that first initial burst of gnarly smoke floats away before inhaling.

good thread by the way...

cheers!!!

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Electric Lighters

Anybody ever use Electric Lighters, the kind used in Labs?

Aqua Lab Tech

H

high-tothesky

Stupid question. When you say "Hakko" do you mean the Soldering Iron/Station? - just use the ceramic part?

I have a Hakko (high end one) I used to solder everyday before I had a stroke and lost my fine motor skills...

Well, when I say hakko I mean the only (as I know) soldering iron that have the ceramical tip inside and its possible to remove the external iron part, and its the most used for the Connoisseur of glass, since it give a fine tasting and butaneless hit.
The best models out there are the hakko 456 and the dash.

I was recomending it since the Phedor its the rich man hakko (some one post it on Toke City)

If you allready have one just have to remove the external part and you have the nicest lighting method out there.

Excuse my bad english

Q

Qman

Yes, I know those irons. My iron has the ceramic all integrated. I will just stick with my hot stick OR I-Tal on the road, both are PITA's...

C

chillyb

I've been hearing great things bout the beeline as well. Fully intend on getting a pack tomorrow/weekend and comparing vs butane.

I've always wondered about the effects of my annual butane intake. Esp after 15+ years alongside all the other pollution.

Man, we're killing this planet.

M

Mother Chucker

I've used the beeline and like it but I am too lazy to always have it around so flicking a Bic is my pick.
:anim_44:

GrapeSwisher

GrapeSwisher

I've smoked with the Beeline one time and it just seemed like a better choice. Can't really find a place around here that has any though. =[

Venom818

Venom818

I always flick my bic.I just saw some shit in HT and there selling some sort of laser pointer to light ur bowls that shit is out of control.

B

Bone

I love Beeline. It's amazing how much butane influences the flavor. I cough much less when using Beeline.

I sent them an email a while back asking about their product and they sent me 3 packs for FREE. I've been hooked ever since.

S

Somnambulist

I use a Blazer 2001 for heating vaping surfaces, and my buddy sold me on the ceramic soldering iron for bongs a few months back. (obviously that doesn't work if you don't have an outlet nearby)

One lighter that I used recently that I liked and thought was really clean burning was my buddies Lotus L1100. (pretty sure he had Vector 5x butane in it)

Latest posts

Top Bottom