Been a damn long time!

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey everyone, long time since I've been on the boards, really long time actually. I know theres a few folks still around that I used to talk to, hopin to find a few more of the good ole folk. And for any of you I don't know look forward to meeting you guys too.
I've had a long run of fighting mildew, then a major shot in the ass with the old living arrangements and was just shy of homeless there for a bit. I'll tell the story in the thread I start here tonight, i dount I'll do all that typing tonight but when I'm not so lazy. So I've started over, no more of my clone only cuts, all from seed. Quite a shame in a way cause I had one amazing list as many of the fellas will tell ya. Lost the 91, Chemdog #4, d, urkle, ecsd, ATF, pre 98, purple kush, my lavender (though it still exists so i can get a buddy to spread a bit of pollen here and there), og kush, sfv og, lvpk, I could go on and on, but no point, cause its all gone.
I'm a licensed med patient in Canada, legal to grow for me and another patient, my limit is 73 plants and my patients is 25. I run a non profit organization in my province for legal med patients and it takes up a great deal of my time, but now that things are back to normal for me I'll be able to spend some time online again and get some shots up at last, been a while since i did that, no sense in shots with dew though is there. Anyway, good to be back around, and I'm gonna go get a little thread started before i head back down and sex a few dozen more plants.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks bro, hope things have been goin good for ya, looks like you've got a fine list of breeders on here these days.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks bro, hope things have been goin good for ya, looks like you've got a fine list of breeders on here these days.

Welcome back. I'm fairly new, but it's good to see ya back in action.

outwest

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks outwest, happy to be back and just as happy to meet ya, lookin forward to checkin out your little ladies there too.

And thanks tojo, fuck me and you lost some great shit over the past 2 years havnt we, i miss those blue haze bx blue so much, blue dream didnt come close to those girls man, we had gold with those. Hows ROC these days anyway?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Welcome back BB sorry to hear of your loss I know you had some epic gear and you Lavender was amazing. great to have you back I can't wait to see what you have found frosty Dank I'm sure

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks guys, no clue whats there yet, but with the amount that i put down theres gotta be somethin lurking thats for sure.

Top Bottom