Been a while since I've been here

• Thread starter Underground
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

Underground

I really haven't been smoking much in the last 6 months or so. Can no longer consider myself a seasoned pro! LOL I'm also now in the process of a divorce. Actually, that's the main reason why I never really got anything going. I did cut a hole in the basement wall and did out a space below the breezeway but everything was going so poorly with my ex that I didn't want to risk it. But now I got a beautiful, kick ass chick that also wants to have a good set up one day. I helped her join here last night. Her SN is MellyDank.

S

Sunbiz1

I really haven't been smoking much in the last 6 months or so. Can no longer consider myself a seasoned pro! LOL I'm also now in the process of a divorce. Actually, that's the main reason why I never really got anything going. I did cut a hole in the basement wall and did out a space below the breezeway but everything was going so poorly with my ex that I didn't want to risk it. But now I got a beautiful, kick ass chick that also wants to have a good set up one day. I helped her join here last night. Her SN is MellyDank.

Welcome,

A new lady and a new set-up?...nice way to spend Fall IMHO.

Check out the grow room design section, plenty of good ideas there to be found.

Good luck!

U

Underground

Unfortunetly no setup yet. I was in the process of getting setup at my house when my wife and I started having problems and she was threatening to rat me out, so that never came to be. Eventually we'll have a setup but need to get my own place now. My ex wife will get the house, so I gotta start from scratch. I had a kick ass underground room and the back part of a closet all ready to go. Even had some nice blueberry passion going but the bitch killed it cause it was skunky as all hell at only a month, and growing fast!!

T

TreFarmer

Welcome back! I just joined a while back and have enjoyed every minute!! Like SunB said, its great to have a new girl and prospects of new things on the horizon! Good luck you two!! Oh and don't tell the ex where u move!! I know from experience, gottem papers to prove it! The worst was 11 years of bean collecting... gone:( live and learn.

U

Underground

We have a kid, so she'll have to know. But her and her boyfriend are smokers and he grows. LOL her boyfriend and my girlfriend were married at one point.

K

Kief Stoned

Even had some nice blueberry passion going but the bitch killed it cause it was skunky as all hell at only a month, and growing fast!!

But her and her boyfriend are smokers and he grows. LOL her boyfriend and my girlfriend were married at one point.

LOL?

jerry.gif

So, she lets her NEW BOYFRIEND grow but she wouldnt let you, her husband grow? Sounds like she wanted you out of the picture anyway and the growing thing had nothing to do with it. She prolly had been seeing the "boyfriend" while you two were married... And the boyfriend and your current girlfriend were married as well? Dude, whats the polulation of your town? 12?

:sign0065:

U

Underground

Haha no she's an old friend of mine. We grew up together. Hung out with her the last year, after not seeing her for 10 years. My relationship with my wife was on it's last leg. She was extremely jealous due to a guilty conscience. My wife and I hung out with her and her ex husband a few times. She didn't want me hanging out with my friend. I stopped hanging out with her. Then she was playing some dumb game hanging out with him trying to make us jealous. So we said ya know what, if we were gonna get accused we may as well as had some fun. LOL actually she said that. Having some fun lead to us having a great relationship.

Top Bottom