Been around, but new to the Farm...

• Thread starter J Treehorn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J Treehorn

J Treehorn

I'm a long time reader, but new to the Farm. I've been at it for a number of years and have gone through a decent stable of ladies, but recently decided to try out some Alien Genetics. I just ordered some Alien Grenades & some Lemon Alien Dog and I'm hoping to pick the brains of the great minds in here to help me dial these new gals in. Fingers crossed that they get here!

J Treehorn

J Treehorn

Thanks. I'm currently running coco beds w/ 4x4 smart tray liners, and GH H3ad recipe w/ some additives. I currently have a few different phenos of Plushberry rockin', and will likely run a batch of White Fire until the new Alien Gear gets established. I recently had my favorite club in Sac close the doors, so my inside track to elite strains is gone. :( I hope my new Alien gear will satisfy my itch...

Chobble

Chobble

Thanks. I'm currently running coco beds w/ 4x4 smart tray liners, and GH H3ad recipe w/ some additives. I currently have a few different phenos of Plushberry rockin', and will likely run a batch of White Fire until the new Alien Gear gets established. I recently had my favorite club in Sac close the doors, so my inside track to elite strains is gone. :( I hope my new Alien gear will satisfy my itch...

First off, Welcome to the farm.

Alien has some great genetics, Some of the best I've seen offered from a seed company in a while.

Make sure to post a journal up and show us what your working with ;D

Chobble

J Treehorn

J Treehorn

For sure... I've been looking into a macro lens for my camera so that I can try to live up to the high standards that some are setting on here.

But to tide you over... here's some Kryptonite, The White, some Vanilla Kush, and a Chemdog D monster. :D Damn, after looking at these I may have to re-run one or two!

DSC03469
DSC03737
DSC03952
DSC07270
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

For sure... I've been looking into a macro lens for my camera so that I can try to live up to the high standards that some are setting on here.

But to tide you over... here's some Kryptonite, The White, some Vanilla Kush, and a Chemdog D monster. :D Damn, after looking at these I may have to re-run one or two!
You make a helluva caucasian, Jackie!

J Treehorn

J Treehorn

LMAO!!

I'm glad the Dude abides..........

I just started watching Breaking Bad. I'm only on Season 2, but I'm hooked!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Welcome to the farm. Judging from what I've seen already, you might end up doing as much teaching as learning around here!

J Treehorn

J Treehorn

Haha... I might have a trick or two up my sleeve!

Believe me, I've had my fair share of troubles too. There is always learning to be done, and if I can also help someone out along the way... even better.

Thanks ttystikk!

Latest posts

Top Bottom