Been having mite probs

• Thread starter googolplexs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

googolplexs

We I don't know where I got them, but they killed all but one clone, and looks like killed a couple big plants.

I tried safer soap spray , alcohol 50%, predator mites, now mighty wash ( don't work ) waste of 50 bucks. Everything did kind of help but nothing really did the trick yet.

I just bought one of those computer video cameras microscope 200X power thought it was 300X power.

Well I pulled a few bad leaves, and what do ya know these little buggers all over the place.

I just bought a bottle of DOKTOR DOOM, I'm going to let them have it as soon as I finished sealing the room. Yes these plants are still in veg.

Yea, I don't know if half the survivors are preds or spider, I was waiting to see a fight but nothing happened.

Paid 22 bucks for this microscope, is cool, I want a more powerful one like 500X or 1000X. I was looking at my skin to see if something was crawling on me, that was sick but no bugs.

Oh! and looking at my harvested buds, all kins of colors, I will post some pic later just got thing today.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not if you have the mites that are already resistant to Forbid. Of course, it's no fun to learn that after reading it being 'sold' so hard by so many members.

If they're very far into flower then I would suggest Green Bamboo Blowing Fan. (Stick a green bamboo in the pot touching the plant and direct a fan onto it, mites will crawl over to the stable stick seeking a stable host plant.) Wipe them off the stick with poison and dispose.

Or, go back to the alcohol, but use it straight.

If they're in veg then you have a lot more options available to you, but research so as to avoid using products in a manner so as to foment further resistance.

G

googolplexs

I used the Doktor Doom yesterday, I took some leaves and looked at them under my microscope, all I could see was dead Mites.

I

ibTheMan

Well i can tell you that, that Doctor Doom mit have killed some mites but you still got um trust me. Azamax works my friends say.you need to start neemn your plants when there young then youll be good.

G

GeorgeKush

Maybe BioBizz leafcoat is worth a shot for you!,

BioBizz LeafCoat 100% Organic Plant Strengthener Against Fungi and Plagues. LeafCoat is a Ready To Use product that was developed to restrain evaporation. It is made of natural latex. LeafCoat strengthens plants and provides them with a powerful expelling effect on harmful insects. It also prevents against harmful leaf fungi.

- Available in bottles of 500ml. Refills are available in 1,5 and 10 ltr without sprayer

Application
Ready to use leaf nutrient as an extra additive on regular nutrients or plant water. To be used during the whole cycle (vegetative and flowering period) of the plant until two weeks before the harvest.

Dose
Spray directly up and under the leaves of the plant. Spray precise and until runoff. Use preferably in the morning or in the evening and try to avoid full sun. Repeat every week

G

googolplexs

Well i can tell you that, that Doctor Doom mit have killed some mites but you still got um trust me. Azamax works my friends say.you need to start neemn your plants when there young then youll be good.
Well looks like your right I pulled another leaf, I take it into where my computer microscope is, sure as shit the mites are back.
I see a big one, this sucker walks up and it looks like he took a crap cause something just fell out of it's butt.
Was that black thing a turd or a egg?

I'm going bomb them again and go for the neem.

G

Greener side

There is a product called sns217....main ingredient is rosemary oil....works really well for mites:) kills both mites and eggs, 3-4 applications in the week should knock me out...turn the lights off after you apply so if soaks in;)

B

bucketcleaner48

doom bomb, then neem 2 days later, then sns 217 or some other treatment 2 days after the neem. the trifecta is the only way to beat bugs. repeat the trifecta the following week as well. one treatment never does a complete job. even multiple treatments of the same shit doesnt always work. several angles is the key to fighting bugs, dude. and also making sure you treat for 2 weeks. use a real sprayer too, not one of those barber hair wetter bottles. those suck. besides a good sprayer is only $15 at the depot. good luck, and follow up neem sprays after those 2 weeks is always helpful for justincase shit. like every 3 days for another 2 weeks. sounds like overkill but since ive used this method, my outbreaks are dealt with and then not an issue again...till i move.

T

TreFarmer

Really slacked my moms during harvest, asked a friend "just take care of them, please?" So I could focus on other problems. He took care of them for about two weeks, with me poking my head in weekly:( second week I ended up with palm trees where my plants were. I saw the Borg coming but didn't realize they had already colonized...
Two treatments of Azamax a day apart, and No Spider Mites threw times in 48 hrs using angle head spray nozzle. Bottom to top, inside to out.. turning the nozzle as needed.. these things are great!! It has been a week and I have plants again ready to pull healthy babies and flower little bushes. I will be No Spider miting again in about two days three times again..
Long story short, I see VERY LITTLE EVIDENCE UPON INSPECTION!! FOUND TWO ALIVE ON AN OLD DAMAGED LEAF THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY MISSED! Removed and gone!!

D

dank_

I have a handheld container full of MIGHTY WASH. I dunk as much of the plant/leaves in as I can. On some plants, I have to use a spray bottle to get some stems/other parts of the plant.

Mites do not like high humidity and low temperatures. <-- That, plus MIGHTY WASH as I said = no spider mites.

Top Bottom