Beer Cup Challenge Anyone?

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Not the happiest beer cup plant ever, but I'm hoping it'll start to thicken up... Lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ if I even get a quarter off this I'll be surprised ๐Ÿ˜‚
Got lazy and shoved a water bulb thing in it instead... ๐Ÿ˜œ

00000IMG 00000 BURST20200918100609018 COVER
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes I think so as well ... I got just over 1.5 Oz of the GG and 2.1 Oz of the Strawberry Cough ones I did smoking some of it now damn fine taste and solid as a rock nugs I'll do another run after your cheese dawgs have finished just topped them . Good luck @Mikelej14 .

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Yes I think so as well ... I got just over 1.5 Oz of the GG and 2.1 Oz of the Strawberry Cough ones I did smoking some of it now damn fine taste and solid as a rock nugs I'll do another run after your cheese dawgs have finished just topped them . Good luck @Mikelej14 .
I'll bet you get more than. a quarter.

Idk guys these buds so far are looking and feeling pretty airy and fluffed out.... Not much substance to them yet... We'll see I guess hah. The strawberry lights from @One drop are going beautifully tho so I'm not worried about yields... The diesel drift was 2.5oz so I'm smokin off that until these strawberry lights finish. My girl just picked up some Strawberry Kush for us to enjoy also while we wait for them strawberry lights to turn on ;)

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

My cheesedawgs grow is lacking dramatically lol damn beer cup challenge is harder than my cocky ass thought. At least to get decent yield, anyway. Lol good job to you on that hah your nugs looked great off your beer grow. I got lazy. I know exactly what I did wrong, I simply didn't give it enough time. I neglected to water/feed it as much as it needed. I am learning. If I ever try it again I am now confident I can do better. ๐Ÿ’โ˜บ๏ธ

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
My cheesedawgs grow is lacking dramatically lol damn beer cup challenge is harder than my cocky ass thought. At least to get decent yield, anyway. Lol good job to you on that hah your nugs looked great off your beer grow. I got lazy. I know exactly what I did wrong, I simply didn't give it enough time. I neglected to water/feed it as much as it needed. I am learning. If I ever try it again I am now confident I can do better. ๐Ÿ’โ˜บ
Yes you have to get the dedication on the feeding every day , Iโ€™m just lucky mike Iโ€™ve been a disciplined grower for many years my wife says I look after my plants than I look after myself ..... itโ€™s true all true ...

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Yes you have to get the dedication on the feeding every day , Iโ€™m just lucky mike Iโ€™ve been a disciplined grower for many years my wife says I look after my plants than I look after myself ..... itโ€™s true all true ...
Hahah when I started I was worried I was doing that too much. Paying more attention to the plants than my life around me... It may be partially true, in the sense that, to me, sitting with my plants and caring for them is almost a meditation of sorts for me. I feel so much more at peace just sitting by them (usually while smoking... Maybe it's halfway cannibalistic to blow my smoke at them... But I do. Lol I say "this is how you'll be one day!" Lmao ๐Ÿคฃ
Today's posts brought to you by God's Glue

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I'm hoping the little bulb watering thingy will help negate some of my neglect ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just filled it with a pretty hefty feeding worth of Grow Big, considering... I usually do 10ml per gallon on my 3gal fabric pots, half gal each per feed usually, then water only feed in-between each, but for this cup... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Idfk. I've given it fuckin coffee and whatever it's been just for fun alllll. The wayyyyyy thru ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm SHOCKED it's even budding and alive still tbh but here we are with like a 8th of fluff. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜ญ

CF89

CF89

Soooo. With this test being said. Would I get more and bigger buds from a 10 gallon pot next grow? (Currently in 5).

Latest posts

Top Bottom