Beetlepumr Here, Reporting for Duty : SIR !

• Thread starter Beetlepumpr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beetlepumpr

Beetlepumpr

A old time smoker from back in the early seventies when smoking was easy , fun, and not a problem. I quit for many years after marrage and recently picked it back up, a little after getting my old age diseases. I was not around the so-called "community", so
I had only one alternative, GROW MY OWN. As I knew no one from the old days anymore. Well I found out or remembered how much I like gardening, growing plants, and cooking. Must be my motherly genes or I have ate too amy greens. Well let me say I like growing and looking at the fantastic finished plants more than smoking them, really. It is such a connection. More later, got ppl at the door.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Beetlepumpr welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

H

Husbandnwife420

welcome i 2 enjoy lookin at them as thay grow, veg, flower or just be i know what u meen its a wonderfull thing:inlove

T

Thaitraveler

I love growing weed and I am not a big time smoker...I might smoke 2 or 3 times a month and that would be a heavy use month, for me.....I just like growing outdoors on my property and indoors in the extra room....I usally give it to my friends or save it up and make hash out of the buds and leaves.
It is, by far, the coolest plant to grow..and I grow lots of veggies.

Top Bottom