Begginer needing help with identification

• Thread starter luvtogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvtogro

Hello a few months ago my friend came to my house and had some "dirt weed" and threw a couple of seeds outside in a plastic container that had potting soil in it. I have watched this this grow over 5' tall And it has spiked my interest into the grow world! What I would really like to know is if anyone recognizes the strain if there is even any way. Thanks in advance I will definitely need some furthure guidance in the near future!

Begginer needing help with identification
drewski85

drewski85

im no strain id expert but i would say mexican. i say that because 1) you said dirt weed and all exported mexi herb is dirt and 2) the leaf pattern looks like a sativa.the sharp blades and longer leaflets

Last edited:
S

ssteely71

There is really no way to know the strain. Dirt weed like drewski said is primarily mexican. Mexican farmers infused dutch genetics into their genepool to increase potentcey and yield so who can really say what type of sativa dominate hybrid your likely to have.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Even if we could ID that plant its far to early in its life...

I could line up 10 different purple nuggs all different strains and play the guessing game and no one would be able to get all 10....

So many phenos so little time to smoke them all!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
That would be like trying to guess the winning lottery ticket. And as @LittleDabbie said it would be too early to nail it.

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom