Beginer auto-flowerer

• Thread starter taylorgang
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

taylorgang

Dont know if im posting in the right thread,if so sorry!
basically i got intrested in the whole auto-flowering scene.
im a first time grower and would love if you could help me!
im still trying to decide what seeds to buy!
my question is, what seeds should i start of with?
im in the u.k and want to grow them outside in pots.
what nutrients will i need, can i use 2 diffrent nutrients etc?
what will i need to watch out for when growing autos?

if you could help me it would be much appreciated.
thanks!

I

ill

Hello taylorgang,

what seeds should i start of with?

We cannot choose the seeds for you but if you want a piece of advice you should have a look at the auto strains of the following breeders : Greenhouse, Sweet Seeds, Dinafem. There are many others of course but those three have proven great results.

what nutrients will i need, can i use 2 diffrent nutrients

What kind of nutrients do you already have ? If you use a soil rich in nutrients you won't need to fertilize your plants the 2-3 first weeks.

what will i need to watch out for when growing autos?

The same you have to look when growing standard plants :-). You need quite a bit of reading to understand the basis : have a look at grow diaries, the basic growing information section...

Hope this is helpful,

If you have any other questions, I'll be glad to answer them

Bye

T

taylorgang

thanks for the reply!!aprreciated serously!
okay so firstly i have a rough idea of the seeds i wanna get,mayby the auto ak-47's.
soil-i have miracle grow soil which is packed full of nutrients already and is well known,so what should i do.
do i have to buy 3 diffrent nutrients-2 diffrent nutrients?one for the first couple weeks,then one for when its flowering etc?im confused so please let me know!

i have pots i can grow them in,they are quiet big,if i want to grow 2 seeds in one pot what should be the distnace between the 2?

when do i normally have to water them and what should the ph balance be(the range?) can i use tap water?what is the ph balance is to high etc?
how many times do i have to use nutrients on them?

i am growing these outside aswell btw in england in the summer.

sorry if i sound like a idiot i just wanna make sure it go's good!!

Theapprentice

Theapprentice

Ok I will attempt to answer without making myself look retarted....
Miracle grow) I havw heard many different reviews on it, some say it is garbage because of moisture retention issues, others love the stuff. If your a risk taker I suggest a soiless mix, that way you have full controll over nutrients.
Pots) with autoflower it appears that the bigger the pot, the bigger the plant.i would not suggest putting two plants in same container. I think you will run a risk of root entanglement as well as space.
Water) I would water when the soil begings to dry, just put your finger in there lol. If its wet/moist your good to go. Watering every 2 or so days should be fine. But when ur plants flower they will drink much more.
If you can afford it use distilled water, but tap water is ok just moniter ph before you water plants.

I hope this helpef. Im far from a pro, I just do multiple hours of reading every day on this stuff

Latest posts

Top Bottom