beginer needs help please........

• Thread starter ganja.man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ganja.man

Hi guys i am a complete novice to growing,and in need of some advice.Iv just recently purchased my self a complete hydroponic bubbler set up an i have cheese cuttings coming in next couple of days.so any grow info on using a bubbler an feeding tips would be much appreciated

N

Nobull56

ganja, I too am new to this site, but try looking in the indoor grow & search for deep water culture.
Good luck

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hi, G-man; welcome to the Farm. There are tons of threads and info in the forums section; including basic info on how to set up your grow. Good luck!

G

Green-Girl

Expect mistakes and failures, and don't let them get you down when they happen. Its a huge learning curve, thats why this forum is so massive. Lots of things can go wrong that you cannot for see being new and all, so be easy on yourself, but be very by the book when it comes to the numbers like PH, temp, PPM etc. If I was a beginner I would grow in coco drip to waste (cheapest and easiest way to grow), but that's just my opinion.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

tips

#1 watch your water level.
#2 regardless of what nutrient you pick you are probably going to need about half the amount you think you will. you could run the "lucas" its cheap and easy just 8ml gal of general hydroponics micro to 16ml/gal of general hydroponics bloom. i've used it successfully many times and its the simplest method i've successfully used.
#3 watch that ph! get a ph pen and some ph down. if you decide to use RO water (filtered reverse osmosis water) you will need a bottle of ph up as well.

M

Motherhugger

Hi guys i am a complete novice to growing,and in need of some advice.Iv just recently purchased my self a complete hydroponic bubbler set up an i have cheese cuttings coming in next couple of days.so any grow info on using a bubbler an feeding tips would be much appreciated

Make sure you're using good nutes and that you're watching your grow as much as possible.

I like Advanced Nutrients for nutes, no matter what type of grow you're doing.

Things to watch out for:

1. Your plants are literally growing in the reservoir meaning pH and cF of this relatively small amount of nutrients will vary greatly – even over the shortest periods of time.

2. Because the system is effectively just a bucket, the only way you can top up/pH adjust/test nutrients etc is to lift the whole plant up and out of the bucket. This sometimes proves difficult and hazardous to your plants when they are at full size.

3. If the air pump fails, your plants will die. Given that roots are completely submerged in DWC, when the aeration is not constant they inevitably deteriorate very quickly – ultimately threatening the life of your plants.

G

ganja.man

Thanks for the comments guys all info is appreciated.I am using vitalink easy grow an bloom feeds i was told they will be relatively easy to use for first time.Ive also been let down on the cuttings i was promised an look im gonna have to start from seed which worries me a bit bout ordering them an getting them going, considering getting those bb cheese seeds but dont no if it anything like the real thing if anyone knows wat its like.

Top Bottom