Beginner grower in need of help

• Thread starter ClowGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ClowGreen

ClowGreen

This is a clone which has been in Veg stage for a while. Anyone have any information on the possible deficiency/excess causing my baby to look like this?
Thanks.
Beginner grower in need of help 2
Beginner grower in need of help 3
Beginner grower in need of help 4
Beginner grower in need of help 5
Beginner grower in need of help 6
Beginner grower in need of help 7

Beginner grower in need of help
Thejdubbs

Thejdubbs

Not sure if you have already, I would start here.

I’m not the most experienced person I can’t really help diagnose much still trying to figure out problems of my own, got symptoms similar to what you’ve got going on from the looks

ClowGreen

ClowGreen

Not sure if you have already, I would start here.

I’m not the most experienced person I can’t really help diagnose much still trying to figure out problems of my own, got symptoms similar to what you’ve got going on from the looks
Thanks brotha, anything helps!

slammedsonoma420

slammedsonoma420

EC=PPM=nutrient strength. if your already feeding like it says on the labels you probably have salt buildup, and nutrient lockout.

I hope this helps

Thejdubbs

Thejdubbs

You’re welcome bro even if it’s just a little help glad to. I think what looks like mag deficiency for me turned into much more. Started feeding Cal mag with every feeding and maybe a few other errors and it turned into some lockouts. I’m near harvest now and don’t think I’m gonna get the results I’d like. I’m watching and hope I can learn some from this thread as well. Maybe pick the brain of @slammedsonoma420 a bit more.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

need a bit more information, the conditions that this plant was grown in will tell the story or how they got to this point. Without more info its like playing pin the tail on the donkey. Heres the line up for soil growers;

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

do you have a PH or PPM meter?

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I never use my pH or ppm meter in soil only for hydro I don't even adjust the ph of the water

The plant looks hungry looks like it's starting it's stretch

SSgrower

SSgrower

EC is electrical conductivity. PPM = parts per million. These measurements are important at different stages of a plants growth.

ClowGreen

ClowGreen

need a bit more information, the conditions that this plant was grown in will tell the story or how they got to this point. Without more info its like playing pin the tail on the donkey. Heres the line up for soil growers;

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

do you have a PH or PPM meter?

Sorry for the late response. Yes I have a $15 Ph meter from amazon. I appreciate the abundance of knowledge. Thanks

ClowGreen

ClowGreen

I never use my pH or ppm meter in soil only for hydro I don't even adjust the ph of the water

The plant looks hungry looks like it's starting it's stretch

Hey what's going on. I appreciate the input and sorry for the late response!! Plants have been going through a 12/12 for about 3 weeks now.

ClowGreen

ClowGreen

EC is electrical conductivity. PPM = parts per million. These measurements are important at different stages of a plants growth.

I didn't know that. As I further my growing experience I'll look more into the specifics. Thanks.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Ec and ppm are a measurement contains the same info. There is a math equation to convert ec to ppm and vise versa.

Like I said I don't use my meters in soil but it would give you an idea if more nutes are needed

ClowGreen

ClowGreen

Clone has been deteriorating slowly. I plan on using some molases tomorrow for nutes. But yeah what nutes do you suggest?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what size pot?
probably needed a transplant long ago..

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
You have not been feeding your plant nutes? Yeah I'd say it's starving now.

I use optimum hydroponics in both hydro and soil I've also started using holland's secret line as a pro pack with 8 different additives was on sale at tsc stores.

You could always brew a tea and go organic with table scraps. Idk anything about that tho, someone here will.

Top Bottom