Beginner grower looking for companion for tips

• Thread starter Jcannon420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jcannon420

Just started my first ever grow i have all the equipment needed so far that i can think of. but if anyone out there could run over some things with me that would be ammazing. thanks.

J

Jcannon420

Just started my first ever grow i have all the equipment needed so far that i can think of. but if anyone out there could run over some things with me that would be ammazing. thanks.
This is all I have in my tent at the moment a 600w led and a fan. When I transplant the two plants that were in there I was thinking of going for a 30 gallon pot to be it's permanent home. The humidity and temperature is somewhere in its preferred region give or take. Any pointers or advise would be much appreciated :)

MVIMG 20200723 075303
Unhinged

Unhinged

Turn on both your veg and bloom light youre gonna need all the power you can get!!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Did you mean 3 gallon or 30 gallon pots? Use 3-5 gallon pots for best results, good luck!

J

Jcannon420

Turn on both your veg and bloom light youre gonna need all the power you can get!!
Hello, yeah I have both veg and bloom on I was thinking of getting another 600w light in future but not sure if that's too much so early on being a beginner, I know it's just a guide line but light says it wil do 2ft by 2ft at 24" height

Unhinged

Unhinged

Hello, yeah I have both veg and bloom on I was thinking of getting another 600w light in future but not sure if that's too much so early on being a beginner, I know it's just a guide line but light says it wil do 2ft by 2ft at 24" height
Good man! Unfortunately these lights are a little dated and under powered. I happen to have a similiar light and its definitely lacking a little. I would suggest finishing your grow and then using your experience to decide which path to head down. Lots of interesting led options out there, good luck!

Top Bottom