Beginner HELP!!!!

• Thread starter nana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nana

I am looking to grow about 3 plants hydroponically and i was wondering what i need for a sucessful grow?

Cort

Cort

Books and the desire to read some content here at the farm. Do this before buying a single bit of gear, a clone or a seed.

There are also some good vids on youtube that can help with the basics.

Cort

Cort

I did my first grow in coco and it went great. I spent months learning all I could from books, online sources and talking with folks before I decided on coco, then decided what hardware to get, and finally getting some good genetics.

Soil is good for noobs because it is so forgiving.

Reactions: sox
reeldrag

reeldrag

buy 3 books from three diff authors read everything u can and I would also say soil more then likely u will kill allot of plants in hydro if this is your first real grow. this is from the voice of experance killed allot of stuff in hydro when I first started out. dont over think it and dont expect to do as well as guys like cort and sox your first few rounds it takes yrs to get to a very high level and get good genetics good genes plays a huge part in it way bigger then most people care to admit a new farmer can pull off a decent grow with good genes but a great farmer will struggle with poor genes.

N

nana

but it is to late to grow outdoor in san fransisco isnt it?

G

groundscore

if these are the kind of questions you have, then you obviously have alot of reading to do. how much space do you have access to do this? how many plants are you looking to grow/how much reef do you need at a time to tide you over? do you want it to be a perpetual thing so your harvsting a little constantly or all of it at once? use the search bar nana. any question you have, take the keywords and type em in.

G

groundscore

I can be, lol. The questions i asked were serious though, if you want input folks need those kinda details.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Ya man def need some details I sprouted some seeds when i was 15 in my gmas closet, whole grow under her nose lol, found i i had the green thumb, then found out my dad grew in the 70s lol, i lurked the forums for 4 more years before i ever sprouted another seed, never killed a single plant out of neglect, had some bad genetics die on me tho, my point is you can read for a long time and still not get bored or run out of material, read up its all very interesting stuff man then when you have some legitimate questions ask away we'll be more then happy to help. btw im not being a dick lol there's a lot of people here that van help you out if you help yourself as well, help us help you.

Happy growing

Top Bottom