Beginner here! Thoughts? Advice? I can’t seem to figure it out!

• Thread starter Green3726
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green3726

Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on what’s going on with my leaves? I am using fox farm happy frog and added nutrient drops when I just reported which was recommended to me at a hydroponics store.

Would love any thoughts or advice

I did just get a new light as well

Beginner here thoughts advice i cant seem to figure it out
Beginner here thoughts advice i cant seem to figure it out 2
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Where's the top......? ;)

I don't know how strong your light is, it could be that it's too close, especially for such a young plant. What made you think it needed extra nutrients? Occasional slight imperfections usually aren't anything to worry about, but let's see what could be a little off. And your watering .......letting it dry then watering thoroughly?

It could be ready for transplanting too. What's your next step plans?

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

You shouldn't need to feed for at least a few weeks in that much pre-amended soil. The dark color and clawing suggest that you might have more nitrogen on board than the plant wants. The texture and thickness of the leaves make me think you might be watering too often. In Happy Frog, I water to 10% runoff, only when the pots are very light.

Everybody has different strategies for pot size and transplanting. I don't transplant until the plant is wider than the pot it's going into.

Top Bottom