Beginner In Need Of Help

• Thread starter Marli71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marli71

Hiya!!
I'm a new grower and I'm looking for some help thru my first grow!! I've got some auto cookie monster just germinated! I'm putting them in a big pot with a 50/50 mix of perlite and Coco! There be under two 300 w cfls! I'm growing 3 on a 18 on 6 off light cycle and was gonna bed them in with some nitrozyme rooter! 1ml per litre! Does that sound good? Thanks for any advice!!

lifecheck

lifecheck

Welcome to tchfarmer. That sounds good to me. If you can provide us pics it will be a great help for the experts here to check it out.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Welcome to the farm. I've never used that product, so I won't comment.

M

Marli71

IMG 20171001 114249
IMG 20171001 114249
IMG 20171001 114308
IMG 20171001 114308
IMG 20171001 114308
IMG 20171001 114249
IMG 20171001 114308
IMG 20171001 114308
IMG 20171001 114249

M

Marli71

Gotta get the hang of posting pics!! Lol sorry! So got up today and the little buggers had popped up!! So what to do now? Any advice!!!

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Have u ever grown a perennial house plant? I can help u if or when u have problems, if u r new 2 autos u should have picked northern light, it will forgive all most any new b mistake, I have a full spec California light works led chip diode solar storm, I use fox farms and don't use coca so I can't help u there, as 4 a 50 50 mix of pearlite is a bit much, I use about 50 25 , as 4 nutrients I use botanacare pro food base only even on seedlings and never burned a plant, time & time alone will make ur plant flower, all I want is my auto to top off and go into full flower that's it, then I flush plant and add botanacare pro flower base with Atami bloombastic, I have a California light works 110 led chip diode bloom booster then u get the bud ( so so much easier said than done so if u need any help ask Snoleperd welcome aboard!

M

Marli71

Hiya mate!!! Lol you've lost me with the lighting!!! I just want to grow a bit of decent weed for myself!! But if OK with you I will pick your brains as I go!! Thanks!!

M

Marli71

Have u ever grown a perennial house plant? I can help u if or when u have problems, if u r new 2 autos u should have picked northern light, it will forgive all most any new b mistake, I have a full spec California light works led chip diode solar storm, I use fox farms and don't use coca so I can't help u there, as 4 a 50 50 mix of pearlite is a bit much, I use about 50 25 , as 4 nutrients I use botanacare pro food base only even on seedlings and never burned a plant, time & time alone will make ur plant flower, all I want is my auto to top off and go into full flower that's it, then I flush plant and add botanacare pro flower base with Atami bloombastic, I have a California light works 110 led chip diode bloom booster then u get the bud ( so so much easier said than done so if u need any help ask Snoleperd welcome aboard!
If you can offer some advice that would be great!!! It's my first grow and no I've never even grown a house plant!!! Total noob!! So all advice welcome!! Cheers!!

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Hi marli, Snoleperd here, if u r trueley want to grow I will b glad 2 help , but first we need 2 talk, before I can help, I'm not going 2 start 2 tell u the difference b tween an auto and a photoperid plant that's sex ed, I am going to tell u that weed is the easiest plant to grow, it is the hardest plant to grow correctly, u will shed tears, u will rage, u will feel u got burned when ur autos won't germanate ( autos r a gmo and sometimes will have problems ) ( I know tricks 4 that prob ) and mony, lots of mony, mony 4 medium ( I don't know anyone who uses coca, we all use fox farms, the best bar none, mony 4 pearlite, growstones or clay pellets 4 drainage, mony 4 better lights, I can help u there 4 instance what is the difference b tween a full spec led light bulb, and an led full spec grow bulb? The price there is no difference 1 cost $25 the other beacuse it says grow can cost up to $100, on the upside there is no better feeling than lighting one up and hearing WOW where did u get that and u say nonchalantly grew it Marli u need to realy decide if u realy want to go all the way i have grown photoperid plants 4 a tad over 30 years, i have grown autos only 4 the last 5, im not trying to talk u out of growing im trying to tell u its not just plant a seed walk away and in 60 days ur set, I promise I will walk u through it step by step but it's up to u, I just don't want u to feel bad, or spend mony u don't have, Think! And let me know, Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

This is a purple kush auto day 30, in flower, and pruned, I want to keep her in veg as long as possible. SNOLEPERD

M

Marli71

I don't want
This is a purple kush auto day 30, in flower, and pruned, I want to keep her in veg as long as possible. SNOLEPERD
Hiya! I don't want to spend loads as this is my forest grow so I went with 2 300 watt cfl lights! If it goes well then I can upgrade as I get more experience!! I have a 250 w cfl which I was gonna put in when they go to flower!! I did a bit of research and just got more confused as everyone says something different!! I just want some sound advice to help me grow some decent weed and no expensive tobacco!! Lol

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I u a cfl, I screwed it verticley on the side of my grow wall, it is not an ideal light I suggest u go to home depo and buy 3 ful spec led spotlights u r going to have to have side lights, buy highest watt usaly 125, allso look at how many lumens the lightputs out buy the highest, u will need 3 clamp spotlights these r cheap $10 I will show u a pitcher of my growroom, u can see my $25 led spots and why u need them I use full spec spots on my plant and use my chip diode over the canopy, I know it looks ugly it's jury rigged but it's safe and works

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

My growroom I saved hundred and hunreds, doing this, but u realy do need a full spec led chip diode

M

Marli71

I u a cfl, I screwed it verticley on the side of my grow wall, it is not an ideal light I suggest u go to home depo and buy 3 ful spec led spotlights u r going to have to have side lights, buy highest watt usaly 125, allso look at how many lumens the lightputs out buy the highest, u will need 3 clamp spotlights these r cheap $10 I will show u a pitcher of my growroom, u can see my $25 led spots and why u need them I use full spec spots on my plant and use my chip diode over the canopy, I know it looks ugly it's jury rigged but it's safe and works
It would be good to see!! Give me some ideas!!

M

Marli71

My growroom I saved hundred and hunreds, doing this, but u realy do need a full spec led chip diodeView attachment 746538
Yeah! I've seen the side clip lights on eBay!! Was gonna buy some!! Will it be OK to wait til they go into flower to put them in as someone told me to introduce the lights gradually!!

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

When u grow an auto u r racing against a clock by day 30 they should b pruned, the should b in flower but not full flower, plant need 3 thing ligt, food, and good medium my plants come out so nice beacuse I don't cut corners, with the exception of my light rig and even that is not a cut corner I needed all plants need side light that was the cheapest solution, Snoleperdin

M

Marli71

When u grow an auto u r racing against a clock by day 30 they should b pruned, the should b in flower but not full flower, plant need 3 thing ligt, food, and good medium my plants come out so nice beacuse I don't cut corners, with the exception of my light rig and even that is not a cut corner I needed all plants need side light that was the cheapest solution, Snoleperdin
Yeah! It's just a case of getting it all right!!!

Top Bottom