Beginner In Need Of Help

• Thread starter Marli71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marli71

When u grow an auto u r racing against a clock by day 30 they should b pruned, the should b in flower but not full flower, plant need 3 thing ligt, food, and good medium my plants come out so nice beacuse I don't cut corners, with the exception of my light rig and even that is not a cut corner I needed all plants need side light that was the cheapest solution, Snoleperdin
Bio bizz feeding shedule
Bio bizz feeding shedule
Bio bizz feeding shedule

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Now your getting it, an auto has 2 b set up, no flower agent in the world will make her flower only time, I will explain the life cycle of an auto flower, once your auto is planted it will pop up and grow an inch or so then stop 4 awhile until it's root system grows, meanwhile up top your plant should b growing slowly but not allways some r super aggressive they grow so fast that there is very little room b tween nodes I call this stacking t he only solution 2 this is 2 prune ur plant! U prune 4 sever reasons, stacking , to give ur branches more light, 2 take away 2 get more, u prune away dead leaves me I sometimes lollipop this means I prune the whole branch so the plant can expend all it's energy 4 it's tops thus u prune away 2 get more, back to the auto it will grow steadily until about 2 to 3 weeks it will go into pre flower during this time allso, then it will go into a growth spurt some autos grow an inch a day they want food and water every 2 or 3 days, by day 30 ur plant should b set up as u don't want to prune when plant is in full flower, at this point I want her 2 top off , remember ur 1 first leaf, it will top off with 1 leaf, by day 45 or 50 your plant should have toped off and now ur auto is in full flower, u flush ur plant so u can take it out of veg and into flower u add u flower base and ur blooming agent u let her fly till her trichomes turn at least milky or amber, the hairs on ur buds will change color and shrivel into themselves when u only have a few discolored hairs standing up, ur trichome r Amber if u harvest when milky the weed will go 2 your head if u wait till there amber it will go 2 ur body, now do you have some idea with what ur dealing with? I just described a perfect grow but bealeave me friend something allways comes up. SNOLEPERD

M

Marli71

Now your getting it, an auto has 2 b set up, no flower agent in the world will make her flower only time, I will explain the life cycle of an auto flower, once your auto is planted it will pop up and grow an inch or so then stop 4 awhile until it's root system grows, meanwhile up top your plant should b growing slowly but not allways some r super aggressive they grow so fast that there is very little room b tween nodes I call this stacking t he only solution 2 this is 2 prune ur plant! U prune 4 sever reasons, stacking , to give ur branches more light, 2 take away 2 get more, u prune away dead leaves me I sometimes lollipop this means I prune the whole branch so the plant can expend all it's energy 4 it's tops thus u prune away 2 get more, back to the auto it will grow steadily until about 2 to 3 weeks it will go into pre flower during this time allso, then it will go into a growth spurt some autos grow an inch a day they want food and water every 2 or 3 days, by day 30 ur plant should b set up as u don't want to prune when plant is in full flower, at this point I want her 2 top off , remember ur 1 first leaf, it will top off with 1 leaf, by day 45 or 50 your plant should have toped off and now ur auto is in full flower, u flush ur plant so u can take it out of veg and into flower u add u flower base and ur blooming agent u let her fly till her trichomes turn at least milky or amber, the hairs on ur buds will change color and shrivel into themselves when u only have a few discolored hairs standing up, ur trichome r Amber if u harvest when milky the weed will go 2 your head if u wait till there amber it will go 2 ur body, now do you have some idea with what ur dealing with? I just described a perfect grow but bealeave me friend something allways comes up. SNOLEPERD
Yeah! I read you have to get it right! As one mistake and your buggered!! You don't have time to correct it!! Mine gave just popped up so I'm just hoping to get it right!! But it's a learning process!! The mistakes I make this time I'll correct the next time!! But a big mistake and the next time will be sooner than I hope!!! Lol

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

The biggest mistake u can make with an auto is u saw my purple kush and the little buds, u would hmm I will add just a dash of flowering agent just 2 help them along right? Wrong if u take ur auto into flower there is no going back never u will have nothing if I thought u anything remember that. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd, there is 1 last thing, u said u never even grew a houseplant, let me tell u about the woman in my famly, they could not grow crabgrass if there was a fun 2 there head,not my grandmother, my mother was smart enough 2 keep a plant alive if I set her up, she can not cut clone breed or crossbreed he'll 2 times a year guess who set her up? My sister is insane and all plants should vet a restraining order against her, she has murdered more houseplants than anyone I ever known, i am trying to tell u that u need to have a touch or feel for plants and u have it or u don't ask any grower of anything and they will all say the same, I hope u do! SNOLEPERD

M

Marli71

Snoleperd, there is 1 last thing, u said u never even grew a houseplant, let me tell u about the woman in my famly, they could not grow crabgrass if there was a fun 2 there head,not my grandmother, my mother was smart enough 2 keep a plant alive if I set her up, she can not cut clone breed or crossbreed he'll 2 times a year guess who set her up? My sister is insane and all plants should vet a restraining order against her, she has murdered more houseplants than anyone I ever known, i am trying to tell u that u need to have a touch or feel for plants and u have it or u don't ask any grower of anything and they will all say the same, I hope u do! SNOLEPERD
Me to!! That's why I'm here!! To get as much help as I can!!! So with some help and a bit of luck I might get some decent weed!!! Lol thanks

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Don't worry it's just good common sense, good timing and a little luck, u will b fine in a way I'm jealous I he'd 2 throw 30 years of growing away, and start over autos r totally different animals, Snoleperd

M

Marli71

Don't worry it's just good common sense, good timing and a little luck, u will b fine in a way I'm jealous I he'd 2 throw 30 years of growing away, and start over autos r totally different animals, Snoleperd
Well I'll just keep posting pics and telling everyone what I'm doing!! And hopefully I will get there!!!

Top Bottom