Beginner! Sour kush auto at 10.5 weeks.

• Thread starter Bhendo727
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bhendo727

Bhendo727

Beginner here! She is at about 10.5 weeks. About how much longer should I wait before cutting her down? This is a pic of the top bud. Like I said first time grower so thanks in advance for all the feedback!
20220210 105016
20220210 103833
20220210 103810

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Really good job for your first go.

Unfortunately you have some ripening left to do. Minimum 2 weeks, probably more. I wouldn't even be putting this under the microscope yet - those little white hairs called pistols need to brown / red up quite a bit more.

Looking at your internode spacing and the cola, it looks like your lights are a bit under powered. During flower, intense lighting is appreciated by the plant.

That is one healthy plant tho, keep it up!

Bhendo727

Bhendo727

Thanks for the help. And in the beginning my lights weren't good in the beginning so she stretched quite a bit. And got off to a slow start. I got better lights once i realized. And it started to grow better. They still aren't good enough but I'm waiting till my second go at it to get higher quality ones. I am very proud of my first time though!!

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Whatcha got? Can you take a pic of the whole grow space?

I took down 2 full systems and have been giving stuff away I’m doing another one tomorrow with some lights you might want. Watch for that thread. Last one winner was the one that made me laugh the most, not sure what this one will be.

steamroller

steamroller

Your plants look great .
Stay patient and strong you have a little more time to go .
How are you finishing [ flushing ,cool/cold water ,ferts ]?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Your plants look great .
Stay patient and strong you have a little more time to go .
How are you finishing [ flushing ,cool/cold water ,ferts ]?
I’d keep feeding them for a while.

have you tried the cold water thing?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Flushing with cold water. I’ve heard mixed results I tend to think it’s bro science. But I have an open mind.

steamroller

steamroller

I change room temp night and day when flowering .
Have very good control .
Lights are warmer [ 82f ] so set heat lower when lights off 12/12 [70f] .
Seems natural like outdoors ..

Bhendo727

Bhendo727

Almost everything I've read up on autos, light cycle don't make much of a difference. My understanding is they pretty much do what they do. Lol. I've had them on a 18/6 from the start. Should I go 12/12? My set up look like something a teenager threw together in his mom's basement. (I'm not a teenager) lol. Thanks again for all the feedback!

Bhendo727

Bhendo727

I've learned quite a bit over these last 10 weeks. I can't wait to give it a second go

Static23

Static23

Almost everything I've read up on autos, light cycle don't make much of a difference. My understanding is they pretty much do what they do. Lol. I've had them on a 18/6 from the start. Should I go 12/12? My set up look like something a teenager threw together in his mom's basement. (I'm not a teenager) lol. Thanks again for all the feedback!
I’ve been growing nothing but autos for two years now and my lights have been 18/6 the entire time. Obviously they will grow with a 12/12 cycle but your yield will suffer. She’s a beauty btw

Bhendo727

Bhendo727

I’ve been growing nothing but autos for two years now and my lights have been 18/6 the entire time. Obviously they will grow with a 12/12 cycle but your yield will suffer. She’s a beauty btw
Thanks!

Static23

Static23

So by the looks of her would you estimate another 2 weeks?
I would agree with @Moe.Red about the two weeks. Once those pistols are mostly red and brown then start looking at the trics. Do you have a jeweler loop?

Top Bottom