Beginner - trouble in 1st week of veg

• Thread starter sukit585
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sukit585

Hello All... brand new to this and just harvested my 1st batch. Starting my second and having a challenge with same phase I did in my 1st crop. Hydro setup using clones from local shop. The smaller ones are rockwool/hydroton and the larger are coco/hydroton. 3 days into the system from getting the clones and I don't know if I'm over or under watering them( by hand presently). System will start feeding 3x daily once their rooted in the new pots. Weeping on most...any help is appreciated

Beginner   trouble in 1st week of veg
Beginner   trouble in 1st week of veg 2
Beginner   trouble in 1st week of veg 3
Beginner   trouble in 1st week of veg 4
Newty

Newty

What is temp and humidity?

What light are you using? What dimmer setting? How high above the plant?

Maybe light/heat stress

Hard to see but it looks like some of the plants in some of the photos have burnt tips

S

sukit585

Maybe light/heat stress

Hard to see but it looks like some of the plants in some of the photos have burnt tips

Maybe light/heat stress

Temp ranges from 74 -79 degrees depending on time of day, humidity in the 48-52% range, Phantom pheno 440 light, appx 36" from top of tallest clone at the moment. Some of the plants do have yellow tips. Ph of 5.8 to 6.0 and nutrient res with silica, cal-mag, temp, and veg running at about 1100ppm.

S

sukit585

Temp ranges from 74 -79 degrees depending on time of day, humidity in the 48-52% range, Phantom pheno 440 light, appx 36" from top of tallest clone at the moment. Some of the plants do have yellow tips. Ph of 5.8 to 6.0 and nutrient res with silica, cal-mag, temp, and veg running at about 1100ppm.
Terp, not temp in nut res description

Top Bottom