Beginning Flowering Stages

• Thread starter Redorchid83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redorchid83

Redorchid83

The plants have been moved closer to my 120w CFLs. Beginning stages of flowering has begun. I believe I found a hermie. Not sure if I should remove the plant totally or just move it further away?

So far looks like the one girl is doing great. Pictures of both posted.

The last 2 pics are of the hermie and the last one is the height of both.

Beginning flowering stages
Beginning flowering stages 2
Beginning flowering stages 3
Beginning flowering stages 4
Beginning flowering stages 5
Beginning flowering stages 6
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
The plants have been moved closer to my 120w CFLs. Beginning stages of flowering has begun. I believe I found a hermie. Not sure if I should remove the plant totally or just move it further away?

Looks like a full on dude and you need to get that away from your bud plants asap

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Go my route bro get you about 12 led 100 watt led bulbs to go with them cfls . Won't break your wallet and you'll see a difference my plants are in a smaller area then yours but seem to do well with my el cheapo set up

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yep time to let that one go

Redorchid83

Redorchid83

When I put some actual cash into buying my seeds I’ll be using a double 315w CMH fixture. After building this room I literally started my seeds from a bunch of loose seed I saved from a bag I smoked. I placed them in some seed starter pods...one really good female became of my initial planting.

Now if they will just stop growing balls so I can have a harvest

Redorchid83

Redorchid83

Correction. My bulbs are 320w each. Idk where the hell I got 120watts from.

Top Bottom