Hiboy
Hi ya sir how wide on your tables and are you 220 or 480

dentonland

dentonland

Hi ya sir how wide on your tables and are you 220 or 480
4x8 plywood tables
3 sheets framed together so 24' each section
4 sections total
Slopping @ 12" off floor to 4" for water drainage to a 12x12x48 reservoir with sump pump fed with 3/8 polyeurothane tubing inserted into 2" pvc auto water
Expensive set up but waters 156 warrior pots 5 gallon in 30 seconds Powered by 1.5 hp pool pump
240v 3 phase
Hb

icanfarm

icanfarm

Farmer p I got the kit at a paint store it's real easy added some sand for no slip
It came with the floor etching and the confetti that gives it that speckled look hell it even came with a stir sticks went on hella easy I think with two kits and a roller and lmao a scene and a bucket it came in under 200$

icanfarm

icanfarm

IMG 0142
4x8 plywood tables
3 sheets framed together so 24' each section
4 sections total
Slopping @ 12" off floor to 4" for water drainage to a 12x12x48 reservoir with sump pump fed with 3/8 polyeurothane tubing inserted into 2" pvc auto water
Expensive set up but waters 156 warrior pots 5 gallon in 30 seconds Powered by 1.5 hp pool pump
240v 3 phase
Hb
Thanks for all the info bro a couple more questions if you don't mind .on those lights the wings run parallel to the trays right? How far off the walls

icanfarm

icanfarm

Excuse the crude drawing I kinda just whipped it up just now also excuse all the ? I've never ran the gavita lighting and I want to get it right if possible thanks again

hiboy

hiboy

Your table should never be against a wall it's too hard to work on the other side a minimum of 20 inches and then your plywood sheet of 4 feet so you're 24+20 which is 44 inches to center of light but turn the light so the end of each light bulb side faces the four foot way not the 8 foot way

icanfarm

icanfarm

Your table should never be against a wall it's too hard to work on the other side a minimum of 20 inches and then your plywood sheet of 4 feet so you're 24+20 which is 44 inches to center of light but turn the light so the end of each light bulb side faces the four foot way not the 8 foot way
Yep I'm waiting on the light plan from gavita

icanfarm

icanfarm

Started the conduct and hanging the plug boxes ect... should have the electrical in by this week end . Then I can start hanging gear next week and putting in my trays ect

icanfarm

icanfarm

Pretty much what gavita said hi boy thank you again if you don't mind me asking what size is your set up width and height for the life of me I can only squeez in 16 in my lay out that's at a ten foot light level but I may run lower

hiboy

hiboy

Pretty much what gavita said hi boy thank you again if you don't mind me asking what size is your set up width and height for the life of me I can only squeez in 16 in my lay out that's at a ten foot light level but I may run lower
Each row is 48 feet long
in the middle at 24 feet I split the tables up 2 feet apart and put a reservoir in the middle where water drains into and then pumps out with a sump pump
Each row has 10 lights
The ceiling is 15 feet tall give or take 10 gavitas each row
Hb

icanfarm

icanfarm

Each row is 48 feet long
in the middle at 24 feet I split the tables up 2 feet apart and put a reservoir in the middle where water drains into and then pumps out with a sump pump
Each row has 10 lights
The ceiling is 15 feet tall give or take 10 gavitas each row
Hb
Nice

icanfarm

icanfarm

I've been so damn busy I have got to update in a while so here goes . Got the conduct ran 110 power up and running working on the 220 still probably finished room mostly sealed ugh olacement layed out eye hooks up . Veg room built floor sealed and started on plumbing ect

icanfarm

icanfarm

I've been so damn busy I have got to update in a while so here goes . Got the conduct ran 110 power up and running working on the 220 still probably finished room mostly sealed ugh olacement layed out eye hooks up . Veg room built floor sealed and started on plumbing ect
Wow not even sure some of that was English i ment to say I will probably finish the bloom room by this week end and start the ducting ect.. soon I have all the light placement and eye hooks upect

Top Bottom