Beginning Veg Nutrient Assistance

• Thread starter wasfromks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wasfromks

wasfromks

Setup: 3 600 mh. 12site ebb and flo. Seeds, fem flo. Just in germination process and about ready for planting. Here are pics of what I have to work with. Ppm is 190.
Beginning veg nutrient assistance
Beginning veg nutrient assistance 2
any suggestions for beginning veg? I've only used the 3 part gh. Never tried any of this other stuff. Suggestions?

wasfromks

wasfromks

These girls are pretty much ready. If I dont get response I will go with what I know and just use gh.
IMG 20160313 034033

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I'd just go with the micro and bloom from start to finish with maybe a slight PK boost in the middle of flower. You don't need a dozen bottles to grow successfully.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I'd just go with the micro and bloom from start to finish with maybe a slight PK boost in the middle of flower. You don't need a dozen bottles to grow successfully.
Less is always better. All the extras I look at like help (meds 4 plants) in case you've got trouble with 'em and need a boost or a flush something like that. I've used some BC products long ago and was always pleased. G.H. I've never used for no particular reason.
Great looking sprouts! wat flavs? :)

wasfromks

wasfromks

Less is always better. All the extras I look at like help (meds 4 plants) in case you've got trouble with 'em and need a boost or a flush something like that. I've used some BC products long ago and was always pleased. G.H. I've never used for no particular reason.
Great looking sprouts! wat flavs? :)
I see what you are saying, I was curious about introducing like sugar daddy with this. I am working with flo.
Screenshot 2016 03 13 14 31 17

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

That works, and you might not even need it. Some carbs/sugars never hurt. Organic Molasses (in soil) is the only thing I use anymore. I've been thinking about playing with some fruit juice/puree' though ..

edit; actually used sugar daddy couple rounds in aero-ponic set up and liked it.

Top Bottom