Behind Closed Doors .......... Yooper Style Growing.

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Ah well...that's the week I'll be gone. I'll have to go next year. I don't have my cert yet so I couldn't make it to the first one. At least I won't be as big of a noob at next years cup lol. Thanks for the info brother

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Anytime bro, happy to help. The June one was a hot mofo. August will be the same. The June one was all medical, ya had to have a card to even get in. August one is half and half, from what I gather. Peace, later.

incogneato

incogneato

Not at all, I won't be able to be there anyhow. I doubt it would be worth going without a card anyway. I'll b there next year though. Thanks again.

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

The most yooper I've gotten was visiting Ishpeming MI. I went in summer. Absolutely gorgeous and the people were awesome. Def left me with some great memories. Those Pasties were something else.

Nice buds man. That Tranquilizer looks nasty.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Just finished your journal Yooper, what a great grow. Strong work on the mainling technique, do you think you will give it another try?
Thanks for the good thoughts, appreciate it. The mainlining technique used here, no. Will use the concept and adapt it to my way of growing. probably similar to my last garden.

The most yooper I've gotten was visiting Ishpeming MI. I went in summer. Absolutely gorgeous and the people were awesome. Def left me with some great memories. Those Pasties were something else.

Nice buds man. That Tranquilizer looks nasty.
Thanks for stopping by my garden. Yes them pasties do hit the spot, many different kinds

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Update needed, update needed. Oh shit that means me. OK, I did take a few pictures of the remaining two girls.
The Ghost Train Haze #9, fattening up.
IMG 0925
IMG 0926
A Tranquil Elephantizer clone.
IMG 0928
IMG 0929
IMG 0930
My two remaining ladies of ill repute, at just over 24 weeks old and 10 weeks after the flip to 12/12.

Moto

Moto

Update needed, update needed. Oh shit that means me. OK, I did take a few pictures of the remaining two girls.
The Ghost Train Haze #9, fattening up.
View attachment 624107 View attachment 624108 A Tranquil Elephantizer clone.View attachment 624110 View attachment 624111 View attachment 624113 My two remaining ladies of ill repute, at just over 24 weeks old and 10 weeks after the flip to 12/12.

Dam they look great Yoop. I love some beautiful purple buds. :D

stonestacker

stonestacker

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@Moto,
@stonestacker,
Thanks guys, your good words are always appreciated. The T.E. clone is probably done, but I`m gonna let her go a little longer cause she keeps getting more and more purple on the buds, leaves are staying green. Great contrast.

Top Bottom