Behind the Green Door - GDP, Grape Ape, 400w HID, Stealth Cab

• Thread starter giantsfan24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

giantsfan24

Lookin' beautiful! What kind of soil mix did you go with and of course, what nutes you feeding the ladies? Are they all GDP?

I did a 3 part FF Ocean Forest to 1 part FF Light Warrior. I'm using FloraNova bloom, Floralicious and Koolbloom.

In my off schedule I'm using Hygrozyme and Cal/Mag. I'm on a water, feed, water schedule on reduced nutes. I'd rather feed a little less per feeding and do it more frequently than to risk nute burn.

I've got 2 Grape Ape and 1 GDP. Thanks bro...this has been a good grow for me..hoping to get 8oz total.

They look great for 30 days thats what you get from big plants and roots!@

Thanks Brian! I've been very fortunate on this grow...going to try another right after this with a reduced wattage lamp to control heat heading into late spring depending on when I harvest..

Peace..namaste /\

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Look like your going to have some massinve dank stick there, the lower left pic is my fav, just look how thick that one is}}}

G

giantsfan24

Look like your going to have some massinve dank stick there, the lower left pic is my fav, just look how thick that one is}}}

After smoking some dispensary pot, I much prefer my own. I'm able to control the high by controlling the harvest timing. I don't like the couch lock affect but prefer the cerebral high.

I hope it comes out dank and more weight than last year. I've got a stronger light and better conditions. The smell inside the box is so nice..fruity. The Grand daddy purple smells so good.

Day 73   41   1
Day 73   41   2
Papa

Papa

Supporter
nice work, giantsfan24! where are you that your tap H2O is 35ppm? that's crazy!

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

anyone know what happened with this thread? be good to know the outcome..

peace--prove

Top Bottom