Beleaf Controversy! I would hold off on any Orders!

• Thread starter Choppr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Choppr

Choppr

beleaf (daniel searcy) - video released of him / domestic violence - a lot of breeders/resellers publicly coming out dropping him -
Ive also been hearing orders are not being fulfilled, and he's taking the money and running -
I personally have an Order unfulfilled and getting a lot of strange emails, multiple different/order numbers, they are in meltdown over there!
Buyer beware!

Q

QualityHigh24

Was thinking about placing an order soon. Need to know if this is a legit concern.

Choppr

Choppr

I ordered on 2/2/18, there has been 15 or so emails back and forth - DS said it shipped on the 7th, he wont answer emails now, support answers every couple days, they've changed the order number 3 times?, 1 person said computers malfunctioned, on friday i was told CS was making sure it is mailed friday mail, I just checked USPS this morning 9:04 am CST. Im stopping Payment on my Credit Card!
Order at Your Own risk....

Screenshot 2024 02 18 085032

Choppr

Choppr

Update, new label/new tracking# Created! Looks like maybe Beleaf back on track? I just need his gear for crossing/seedstock... lol

Screenshot 2024 02 18 110740

Choppr

Choppr

OK, just to follow up, I dont want to shit on someone's reputation and not make good, he may have some personal shit going down as we all have! - but as far as his business Beleaf made good, and from personal experience he is 1 of the best Breeders Around and he deserves that Credit -
received on 2/24/24 (22 days) plus 7 free seeds (5 Truffle Queen & 2 Kixx) hope they got it all figured out now! Right On!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

there is a really horrible recording of the event, folks are literally throwing away his cuts and seeds. I wouldnt run anything by him at this point

ACSippi

ACSippi

Anyone can be beleaf, probably, get ya some Slurricane and hunt it. When you find a stupid frosty one with nice nugs do some amateur breeding and wallah! This plant has always been grown how I'm making my video, basic and fundamental. She's mine, I've worked her for 4/5 years but I gotta thank IHG.

This plants sister was crossed with a male Chocolate Thai. I planned on calling it Cococane after I hunted it a bit but I just can't anymore with that plant, maybe I'm burnt out so I'm retiring her and going back to landraces and other old genetics.

20240224 025846
20240224 025738
H

hawkman

beleaf (daniel searcy) - video released of him / domestic violence - a lot of breeders/resellers publicly coming out dropping him -
Ive also been hearing orders are not being fulfilled, and he's taking the money and running -
I personally have an Order unfulfilled and getting a lot of strange emails, multiple different/order numbers, they are in meltdown over there!
Buyer beware!
got some "winter Sunset" 7 seeds none germinated -BeLeaf is what they seem to be - good pictures, ect - never order from to pricy for no-germinated seeds - guess he made some money from me @@ Cultivators beware

D

durfdoubled

You're tripping..... Daniel is a stand up guy. Everyone is just racing to ideas and politics..... Let's focus on real problems like presidency instead of breeders.Daniel has always been a stand up guy, and now all of a sudden there's everyone coming out of the woods ... I bet everyone lying about him was a holder In his business. Also recording someone without their legal knowledge is illegal

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

You're tripping..... Daniel is a stand up guy. Everyone is just racing to ideas and politics..... Let's focus on real problems like presidency instead of breeders.Daniel has always been a stand up guy, and now all of a sudden there's everyone coming out of the woods ... I bet everyone lying about him was a holder In his business. Also recording someone without their legal knowledge is illegal
Sorry man but he admitted it, not sure why your first post on this site would be to defend an abuser

Top Bottom