Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
This one two is about 5 weeks in flower

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Hats he make up I this strain and I'd love to see some close ups of her oh I finished out the stormy white cough from riot and it's fire most amazing strawberry funk smell I have ever smelled not a monster yielder but nice dense frost covered buds and solid not a herm flower one I was really surprised how dank it was I crossed it to jj's white Dawg there should be some gems in those if you have those beans pop them I'm running her again I have 3 clones about to be flowered out again this strain has a awesome structure also.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Hats he make up I this strain and I'd love to see some close ups of her oh I finished out the stormy white cough from riot and it's fire most amazing strawberry funk smell I have ever smelled not a monster yielder but nice dense frost covered buds and solid not a herm flower one I was really surprised how dank it was I crossed it to jj's white Dawg there should be some gems in those if you have those beans pop them I'm running her again I have 3 clones about to be flowered out again this strain has a awesome structure also.

any pic's of her ProdigyGrower ?

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Update pic's

here are some updated pic's of the bellajuana seeds from pacific

Bellajuana1
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
I wish i could find some info of this strain like what where the parents. she is a keeper.

Top Bottom