Below Frigids 2014

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've got a couple of girls who simply need to be yanked, they're done. It's totally weird to not even be hitting October and looking at finished girls.

below frigid

below frigid

I've got a couple of girls who simply need to be yanked, they're done. It's totally weird to not even be hitting October and looking at finished girls.

Has to be the climate change. I have quite a few that are ready or almost ready. Most years I don't chop anything until October 15 or later. I will start taking a few down next week. Here are a few more pic's from yesterday. Probably be my last pic's while their in the ground. Going to get real busy real soon!;)
P9210074
P9210049
P9210049
P9210083
P9210052
P9210052
P9210092
P9210084
P9210096
P9210045

Mogrow

Mogrow

mine were all ready about this time last year, just real sudden like and poof, they were ready. some even molded in like a week.
plants look great homie.:wtf:

Icristal

Icristal

Nice looking plants, huge. nice job :)
I thought I had a couple more weeks too, but it turned fast, almost like overnight, lol.

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Woooohooo!!!

Ready or NOT here they come..........

haha LOVE IT when they SHINE!!!!!
Lg

Supercharge

Supercharge

Hell bro, things are looking outright stellar! Great work bro.

below frigid

below frigid

Thanks for the complements. I wish I lived down there full time so I could give them a little more love. As long as nothing goes wrong with my irrigation system they are happy seeing me once or twice a week.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks for the complements. I wish I lived down there full time so I could give them a little more love. As long as nothing goes wrong with my irrigation system they are happy seeing me once or twice a week.
Oh, that's the rub right there, isn't it? When we came home from DC it was murder hot, and one of my lines had popped. If I hadn't stored so much water in the logs I buried in the planter, a lot more of my plants would have died.

below frigid

below frigid

Oh, that's the rub right there, isn't it? When we came home from DC it was murder hot, and one of my lines had popped. If I hadn't stored so much water in the logs I buried in the planter, a lot more of my plants would have died.

I switched to the lock tight fittings instead to the regular compression type on my drip system. I have not had any blow outs since. I did get a kink in a line early in the season. I managed to save the plants in that hole. It always effects yield when ever they go through a bad wilting. No matter when it happens. I have had critters chew through lines in the past.

below frigid

below frigid

Harvesting a few today. Will take some final live plant pic's as well. Of course I will post some harvest pic's. Good luck to everyone with your harvest. Praying for two more weeks of dry weather then let it pour!

Top Bottom