• Tagged users None
beluga

beluga

Day 57 Fleur
DSC 3152
DSC 3153

DSC 3154

Still water only.
They're lightening up a bit, sorting their stuff out a bit.
Think I'll have to give them a low feed once or twice before I finish them out.
See how they look tomorrow.
DSC 3161
DSC 3169

DSC 3173

DSC 3176
DSC 3182

DSC 3168

DSC 3155

DSC 3159

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Day 57 Fleur
View attachment 1072439View attachment 1072440
View attachment 1072441

Still water only.
They're lightening up a bit, sorting their stuff out a bit.
Think I'll have to give them a low feed once or twice before I finish them out.
See how they look tomorrow.
View attachment 1072444 View attachment 1072446
View attachment 1072447
View attachment 1072448 View attachment 1072449
View attachment 1072445

View attachment 1072442
View attachment 1072443
Looking phenomenal... soon the best part... trimming lol

beluga

beluga

Exciting stuff 🙂
You going to stick with the aero with those or move a different direction?
Think I'm gonna keep with the aero setup. I've never tried it with anything but cannabis, so I'll be interested to see what the end product is like.
Also what kind of trellis system I'll employ... 🤔
Envisioning something Scrog...ish.
Might make up some kinda adjustable pvc frame... or something.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Think I'm gonna keep with the aero setup. I've never tried it with anything but cannabis, so I'll be interested to see what the end product is like.
Also what kind of trellis system I'll employ... 🤔
Envisioning something Scrog...ish.
Might make up some kinda adjustable pvc frame... or something.

Idk if it applies to aero but my experience with tomatoes in hydro is that the plants love it, the roots love water and are resilient to root rot, but when they produce fruits the fruits swell with water and taste a bit watered down and sometimes split.

I suppose with aero you have some control about how much water to give them since you don’t have to mist 24/7. Maybe mist less once fruit is set? IDK what do you think?

beluga

beluga

Idk if it applies to aero but my experience with tomatoes in hydro is that the plants love it, the roots love water and are resilient to root rot, but when they produce fruits the fruits swell with water and taste a bit watered down and sometimes split.

I suppose with aero you have some control about how much water to give them since you don’t have to mist 24/7. Maybe mist less once fruit is set? IDK what do you think?
Ah.. that'd make sense... I've noticed that with outdoor tomatoes even if it just rains a bunch.
Seeing as my system just kinda serves as a dwc tub with sprayers after a certain point, I'm inclined to think I'll need to address that.
Might have to tinker up another system that has a drain system so I can then put them on an interval timer and try out different on/off configurations.

beluga

beluga

Finishing line in sight mate, looking good bet they smell even better.

All the best for new year. Fresh year, fresh plants for you.

What's on the agenda for next grow?
Back atcha! Hope it's a good one for you and yours.

Going with some garden plants next... peppers and tomatoes. See how they do and mix it up a bit. Give myself a little break from the latent anxiety.

Following that (maybe during that), I'll probably find a lady from the seeds from this run... so... Trainwreck x Blue Velvet.

Also received a little care package of some other varieties I'm looking forward to... particularly Blackberry Kush x Skywalker OG. I haven't had a colored variety in quite some time nor have I been into indicas in quite some time, so I'm eager to give both of them a go again... wouldn't mind some conking-out weed to have in the lineup and the spectrum of cannabis colors are just so lovely.

So, what I'm envisioning..

Jan - Mar
Grow...​
- Tomatoes​
- Cherokee Purple​
- Misc Heirlooms​
- Peppers​
- Beaver Dam​
- Bull's Horn​
- Chocolate​
- Misc​
Scout guerilla plots 😎🦍👨‍🌾
Mar - Apr
Find moms of...​
- BbK • SwOG​
- Tw • BV​
Apr - May
Clone...​
For outside...​
- Bbk • SwOG​
For inside (and veg)...​
- Bbk • SwOG​
- Tw • BV​
May ...
Flower indoors...​
- BbK • SwOG​
- Tw • BV​
Grow outdoors (May 11th New Moon)...​
- BbK • SwOG​
Haven't done a guerilla grow in probably close to a decade now.
I was a little more strapping back then, but I'll reckon I can still methodically schlep a wagonful of ProMix through the brush.
Channel some of my inner @bellumromanum for that task. Maybe I'll start schlepping boulders through my woods and make that trail I've been meaning to... neighbors will love that sight.

Unfortunately no real opportunity for a gravity-fed irrigation system out in these woods... anywhere that you could do that, some rich fuck already owns the land.
So, I'll probably set up a barrel and make trips as infrequently as possible to see that they're doing alright.
I'm pretty damn sure guerilla growing was how I contracted Lyme disease, so I'm gonna have to be on top of (having my wife) checking myself for ticks. That's the big thing that's kept me from guerilla grows... you'd think it'd be that time I was pursued by helicopter for about an hour of running through thorn bushes and streams and whatever else have you... but no, it was the Lyme.
Point being, I'll need to make trips maybe often.
The frequency of rain in these parts is way better than it was in my young guerilla days, so, that'll take care of a lot of it.
That will, however, add greatly to the bud disease/infection issues. Hopes for a favorable September/October.

Got me reminiscent rambling there... I think there's a response somewhere in there..

I love guerilla growing. It's enthralling. Exciting. Invigorating.
It gets you in shape.
Gets you in tune with your habitat.
Gets you familiar with your fellow creatures.
It's so much like hunting... but you're going into deeper cuts and concealing yourself even more strictly.
And, man, when you pull off some 6'-8' plants that you can pull well over a pound off of each even after loss to mold... it's really fucking rewarding after such dredging work.
I don't have an apartment full of young-adult potheads eager to trim with me anymore... but maybe I can get some of that crew back together... for old time's sake.
We'll see if I can trick them into it with sentimentality.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Back atcha! Hope it's a good one for you and yours.

Going with some garden plants next... peppers and tomatoes. See how they do and mix it up a bit. Give myself a little break from the latent anxiety.

Following that (maybe during that), I'll probably find a lady from the seeds from this run... so... Trainwreck x Blue Velvet.

Also received a little care package of some other varieties I'm looking forward to... particularly Blackberry Kush x Skywalker OG. I haven't had a colored variety in quite some time nor have I been into indicas in quite some time, so I'm eager to give both of them a go again... wouldn't mind some conking-out weed to have in the lineup and the spectrum of cannabis colors are just so lovely.

So, what I'm envisioning..

Jan - Mar
Grow...​
- Tomatoes​
- Cherokee Purple​
- Misc Heirlooms​
- Peppers​
- Beaver Dam​
- Bull's Horn​
- Chocolate​
- Misc​
Scout guerilla plots 😎🦍👨‍🌾
Mar - Apr
Find moms of...​
- BbK • SwOG​
- Tw • BV​
Apr - May
Clone...​
For outside...​
- Bbk • SwOG​
For inside (and veg)...​
- Bbk • SwOG​
- Tw • BV​
May ...
Flower indoors...​
- BbK • SwOG​
- Tw • BV​
Grow outdoors (May 11th New Moon)...​
- BbK • SwOG​
Haven't done a guerilla grow in probably close to a decade now.
I was a little more strapping back then, but I'll reckon I can still methodically schlep a wagonful of ProMix through the brush.
Channel some of my inner @bellumromanum for that task. Maybe I'll start schlepping boulders through my woods and make that trail I've been meaning to... neighbors will love that sight.

Unfortunately no real opportunity for a gravity-fed irrigation system out in these woods... anywhere that you could do that, some rich fuck already owns the land.
So, I'll probably set up a barrel and make trips as infrequently as possible to see that they're doing alright.
I'm pretty damn sure guerilla growing was how I contracted Lyme disease, so I'm gonna have to be on top of (having my wife) checking myself for ticks. That's the big thing that's kept me from guerilla grows... you'd think it'd be that time I was pursued by helicopter for about an hour of running through thorn bushes and streams and whatever else have you... but no, it was the Lyme.
Point being, I'll need to make trips maybe often.
The frequency of rain in these parts is way better than it was in my young guerilla days, so, that'll take care of a lot of it.
That will, however, add greatly to the bud disease/infection issues. Hopes for a favorable September/October.

Got me reminiscent rambling there... I think there's a response somewhere in there..

I love guerilla growing. It's enthralling. Exciting. Invigorating.
It gets you in shape.
Gets you in tune with your habitat.
Gets you familiar with your fellow creatures.
It's so much like hunting... but you're going into deeper cuts and concealing yourself even more strictly.
And, man, when you pull off some 6'-8' plants that you can pull well over a pound off of each even after loss to mold... it's really fucking rewarding after such dredging work.
I don't have an apartment full of young-adult potheads eager to trim with me anymore... but maybe I can get some of that crew back together... for old time's sake.
We'll see if I can trick them into it with sentimentality.

Get it papi, I'll be tuned in - although for opsec purposes will you be putting up any pictures or nah?

beluga

beluga

Get it papi, I'll be tuned in - although for opsec purposes will you be putting up any pictures or nah?
Iunno. Probably infrequently. Maybe monthly? TBD.. maybe I'll take 'em and dump 'em once all is said and done. I have an old phone or two that I could mess with a terminal emulator to really nip all that metadata and location BS. But I've always (well, except when I was a dumb, cocky 17-year-old) gone in with as little as possible... usually set up a stash a couple miles away for my car key, even.

beluga

beluga

Day 58 Fleur
DSC 3185
DSC 3188

DSC 3203
DSC 3207

DSC 3208

Yeah... I think they're about ready to sign off on this one.
I gave them maybe 1/8 strength feed last night... just to see them through a bit more.
Think I'll plan on 70-77 days, so probably just give them that same feeding for the next week and then cut them off for the remainder.

There were a bunch of them that all had this loop/arch at their tips...
DSC 3195

DSC 3191

I feel like that's some kinda sign that I should look out for...
DSC 3190
DSC 3189

DSC 3194 1

Those are some seeds to be happy about.
Always feel better about chopping when they've achieved their own goal.

beluga

beluga

Day 59 Fleur
20201229 221902
20201229 221918

20201229 221952
20201229 222210

Phone camera...
Does a good job at representing the colors in a different way than the settings I've fallen into favoring on my camera.
Lacks some critical depth.
Provides a perspective to get me out of things like favored settings.
Bad habits die hard with a break in routine.
Or, at least, they take conscious effort to then maintain.
20201229 222150
20201229 222044

20201229 222059

I can't say I completely disagree with the ±60 Day breeder claim.
Certainly a lot further along than a lot of those claims.
Not that I'm gonna chop them today (posting on day 60) or anything.
Still planning on 10-11 weeks.
I'll try to find my scope to snoop around at some trich development in the next week...
Although I've never really followed that all that stringently, I'm curious enough to see if my 'eye' lines up with the standard 10% amber gauge.
Maybe, for that reason, I'll just wait to scope up to the point I decide to pluck. Then it'll be a real feel test.

beluga

beluga

Day 60 Fleur
DSC 3209
DSC 3214

DSC 3231

Hm. Kinda flubbed it a bit. Luckily they're near to ripeness.
But I'd like to avoid this on the budsites...
DSC 3216
DSC 3218

Looks like I might have killed the feed a little too hard maybe.
Luckily those aberrations are only showing on a couple small sites..
That first picture is a weird totally unripe one that's at the top(ish) of the canopy... 🤷‍♂️

DSC 3233
DSC 3235

DSC 3236

DSC 3229
DSC 3254 1

DSC 3254

➰🥚
DSC 3265

DSC 3222
DSC 3224

beluga

beluga

Day 64 Fleur
Well, shit.
20210103 104805
20210103 104816

20210103 105230

20210103 105219

20210103 105137

That got out of hand quick.

Now I'm to decide to just harvest now or try to get that shit under control.
I'm guessing the latter is probably gonna be quite a battle.
😒

20210103 104805

Latest posts

Top Bottom